Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlazerHarvard

Saints @ 49Ers - Game Thread

1,041 posts in this topic

Since their super bowl, miss playoffs and back to back 1 & done's.
Huh?

Ah, so this is why Alex Smith was the first overall pick.

After being crapped on for 7 long years, all they just had to do was give the guy enough time with the right personnel and the right system.

Hear that, Ryan haters?

Never changes - A great defense still trumps a great offense.

THIS is why I'm glad BVG is gone.

Never changes - A great defense still trumps a great offense.

THIS is why I'm glad BVG is gone.

THIS!!!! (except the BVG part)

THIS!!!! (except the BVG part)

Oh come on, I can't get an entire agreement?laugh.png

Seriously, BVG was way in over his head at this level. He's even said as much in past interviews (am I the only one that remembers his comments when he joined the Gamecocks staff a few years ago?). His only play was for one of our guys to step up and do something special. How often did any of our guys make a play because of the playcall or scheme? I've been sick watching our D get out-schemed by quality offenses.

I think I enjoy the Saints losing more than I enjoy the Falcons winning. When the Falcons win, I start worrying about the next week. When the Saints lose, I get to enjoy it for months. Just fantastic! I love it. Love it. Love it. Suck it Brees!!!!!!!

Voice of Reason likes this

I think I enjoy the Saints losing more than I enjoy the Falcons winning. When the Falcons win, I start worrying about the next week. When the Saints lose, I get to enjoy it for months. Just fantastic! I love it. Love it. Love it. Suck it Brees!!!!!!!

Well, maybe not more. But it's a dvmn close second!

D-NO likes this