Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

real_fan

To Renew Tickets For 5Th Year Or Save Money.

15 posts in this topic

I spent ALOT of money flying from Seattle to Atlanta 5 times this season to see games. I'm still up in the air whether to renew my season tickets after having them many, many years. It all depends on what we do with our open coaching positions. Direct TV for the season is much cheaper, about half of what one round trip ticket cost. If we bring in solid coaches, and make some sound decisions on both draft and free agency, I will probably renew and be at 6-8 home games next year and 3-4 away games. Otherwise, I'll just suffer in my living room with an 80" plasma and Bose surround sound.

real_fan likes this

Falcons fans how many are renewing tickets to see the retooled Team in 2012?

If you got it to spend, Spend it. If your strapped, pay your bills and handle yours.

Not spending any more money on an inferior product.

You have to wonder if Blank thought that way, would he sell the team after 4 winning seasons? Support goes both ways. We cant expect Blank to spend top dollar on players, if we don't at least support the team.

Loni, ukfalc and DemDirtyBirds4 like this

LOL,,, "What can they do for me now!",,,, LOL

I'm in, cause I fill as soon as I'm not in, they will blow the roof off the NFL with a SB win! That would just be my LUCK too!

As you can see I've laughed at the "show me now" mentalities of the world. I have seen a steady improvement over the last few years. B2Bs turn into 4 in a row, last two have been B2B playoffs! WOW! Looking forward to 5 in a row and three playoffs and some wins in those playoffs. This is the NFL so one doesn't get what they want with EASE! I feel these Falcons have a very good team that can do some great things, they are fairly young as a core as well as that core gelling to boot.

We have some new faces on the coaching staff that might light a fire under this team in '12. Step back and take a deep breath and look around at some of the other teams. When new faces came in they surprised everyone and went further than they did with the old faces. I'm hoping this holds true to our team as well.

So with that said, I WILL BE IN MY SEAT GETTING "WARNING SLIPS" FROM THE STAFF BECAUSE I'M UP OUT OF MY SEAT MAKING NOISE FOR THE "D" LIKE A TRUE FAN SHOULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See my sig you sorry azzes!! angry.png

And the "irony",,, a thread questioning should I renew, IN THIS FORUM! Really?

"Dome Field Advantage"=tickets4sale/sit@homevs.attend-n-person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLMAO!

I've already renewed. Regardless of the disappointment during post season, going to the games is a great experience. I love my Falcons and I love seeing them live on the field, hearing the hard hits, feeling the electricity in the air, sharing the excitement with fellow fans, sparring a little with the opposing team fans, smelling the mixture of food and alcohol and sweat. The agony of the downswings and the thrill of the big play - along with the excruciating close endings all add to the day.

There is nothing like that whole game day experience! I won't miss it unless it's a family related emergency.

As long as I can afford to pay and make the trip - I'll be renewing.

Already got our tickets!! I can't wait for football season. There is no way I would give up the best seats in the stadium. I could ever sit anywhere else. The game just wouldn't be the same