Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snowen

Someone On Twitter Reporting Rumor On Spags To Falcons Over Phi

82 posts in this topic

As I mentioned in the first post, this is all SPECULATION, not a "confirmed source".

I'll take your word for things if you can provide the following:

1) You "predicted" things previously like this guy has; ie the Julio Jones trade-up. So clearly hes doing good on his "guesses"

2) You provide a statement that has a LOGICAL reason to it; IE the deal of Spags to Philly was never finalized because he wants the AHC tag, and Morningweig has it in Philly.. THEREFOR the Falcons have a bargaining chip over Philly for Spags' services. Weither it is true or not, it makes sense. It is Plausible.

3) When you are FOLLOWED on twitter by Jay Adams and Ledbetter. Sure, not big names, but this guy isnt just some random poster with 5 posts talking out of his butt..

So yes, while I never said this is a CONFIRMED REPORT, the guy is more credible than you or swift and your reports from Monday. Infact, the latest report on NFL.com about Spags is talking about him and Atlanta, nothing about Philly.

Whatever works for you. This is who you are following.laugh.png I wasn't trying to give you a hard time but would you listen to a salesman at Nissan or the guys who get paid to talk about it for a living?

http://www.scardraft.com/aboutus.html

Not only that but Philly leads the nation in homicides... Spags doesnt want that for his family....ph34r.png

I don't think Spags and his wife have any kids. they are kid-less.

scar988 is the name of a poster who was here back in the day. He came back under another username. scar988 was one of my favorite posters back in my early days.

its just Skar now

scar988 - used to be one of biggest Vick nut huggers lol

he post over on football future

he bounced after Vick debacle

actually no. I got banned in 2005. They let me back, I just rarely post here. thanks though. Reminding me why I post other places but here.

for the record on this one. Spagnuolo interviewed with Atlanta. He was the first choice, however ATL got frustrated with waiting and then brought in Nolan. either way they wouldn't have made a wrong pick.

all this being said, guys like swift being allowed with the pure trolling they do (posting to just get responses) is why the official AFMB is not a good board to be on.