Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snowen

Someone On Twitter Reporting Rumor On Spags To Falcons Over Phi

82 posts in this topic

LOL, we need players more than asst coaches. We're acting like this is signing Nnandi at CB.

LOL, we need both.

To ignore either is madness....but coaching is more important in the NFL than in any other major professional sport.

Sheerz likes this

Mike Smith is one of the lowest paid HC in league . Wonder why would Spags come here over Philly or NYG ( where he can be HC in waiting once Coughlin retires)

Do you have his contract numbers?

Mike Smith is one of the lowest paid HC in league . Wonder why would Spags come here over Philly or NYG ( where he can be HC in waiting once Coughlin retires)

Mike Smith is one of the lowest paid HC? lol that is hilarious. I didn't know you stalked Mike Smith's bank account too. I am not even sure why it matters to you what Mike Smith makes..... Oh boy, i swear, some people. Isn't it just better to not say anything at all? The old saying, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it all. I think it should be, if you don't have something smart to say, then shut the **** up.

Do you have his contract numbers?

http://blogs.ajc.com/atlanta-falcons-blog/2011/02/03/falcons-sign-mike-smith-to-3-year-contract-extension/

10:46 am February 3, 2011, by D. Orlando Ledbetter

Falcons coach Mike Smith signed a three-year contract extension on Thursday, the team announced.

Smith originally signed a four-year contract that was worth between $8 to $10 million.

Terms of the contract were not disclosed.

http://blogs.ajc.com...ract-extension/

10:46 am February 3, 2011, by D. Orlando Ledbetter

Falcons coach Mike Smith signed a three-year contract extension on Thursday, the team announced.

Smith originally signed a four-year contract that was worth between $8 to $10 million.

Terms of the contract were not disclosed.

So basically Swifty knows nothing...again. wacko.png

paulitik and freebird310 like this

Oh boy, i swear, some people. Isn't it just better to not say anything at all? The old saying, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it all. I think it should be, if you don't have something smart to say, then shut the **** up.

I think you should follow your own advice....

Irony is not what you do to get a smooth shirt.

Mike Smith is one of the lowest paid HC? lol that is hilarious. I didn't know you stalked Mike Smith's bank account too. I am not even sure why it matters to you what Mike Smith makes..... Oh boy, i swear, some people. Isn't it just better to not say anything at all? The old saying, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it all. I think it should be, if you don't have something smart to say, then shut the **** up.

shut the **** up ..seriously

Mike Smith is not a HIGH paid coach so its not like we can throw big $ at his assistant or coordinators cause it would be disrespectful

#1 pick likes this

Here states he was making 3 mil a year dont know when it was updated or if.

http://www.coachesho...sNFLCoaches.htm

14 Mike Smith Atlanta Falcons 50 NFC South $3,000,000

Dont think that link correct ...still has Lane Kiffen as Raiders coach lolllll

also had Jack Del Rio at 2.5 million. but according to Forbes he was getting 5 mil per

http://www.forbes.com/2011/01/04/patriots-redskins-seahawks-business-sports-nfl-highest-paid-coaches.html

i'll settle for Spags in conference rather than in division to the team i hate the most

good luck guys - one of the best DCs in the game

i'll settle for Spags in conference rather than in division to the team i hate the most

good luck guys - one of the best DCs in the game

Yeah, you guys already have pretty good one in Fewell anyway. Let us have this one. ;)

I started the first Edwards to Atlanta thread when he signed, but we know how that has turned out so fardry.png

usually takes a year of recovery after. Expect a big bounce back from him this year

Yeah, you guys already have pretty good one in Fewell anyway. Let us have this one. wink.png

I'll give u fewell, throw in Deon Grant and we'll take spags

deal?

Dont think that link correct ...still has Lane Kiffen as Raiders coach lolllll

also had Jack Del Rio at 2.5 million. but according to Forbes he was getting 5 mil per

http://www.forbes.co...id-coaches.html

Still has herman edwards as coach of KC too. Ok disregard, nothing to look at here folks, move along.

Basically if his 4 year deal was for 10 mil, he was getting 2.5. Cant find anything after the extension.

To be honest, I remember this guy. He broke the news on a couple of things last offseason. I don't remember exactly about what but he got a few things right last year.

Edit: Just tweeted him. He was the guy who broke the news that we would move up to get Julio or AJ and that we preferred Julio over AJ. It may have been coincidence but this was the guy who broke it before Schefter and those guys and then the board went nuts with the possibility.

Me and Scar used to go at it all the time..He used to swing from Vick so bad...lol After Vick debacle he never came back and post ..Im trying to think you know how I bust ATLJBO balls about How Falcons infuatrated with Ryan and atljbo didnt want

I think scar made a post on HOW the WCO offense was greatest fit for Michael Vick its going to turn him into the greatest QB ever ..I swear to god im a assholee I know I must have bumped that thread every week just for LULZ ..

he was so pissed at me for bumping that thread ..he threaten me in PM about calling the cops..

Scott's a good dude. I think there might be a little wishful thinking, but there are a lot of signs pointing to Spags. I'll be thrilled if it works out.

That's right! He was all on Spags before we we got Smith. That's how I came to know him as "Spags".

If you want to take this guys word for it, he even says we want Clements as well. If the shoe drops with Spags, maybe he really knows what he is talking about

https://twitter.com/...867917206237184

I started to get on the Clements bandwagon but was just listening to Mort on 680 and he characterized Clements as "really laid back, not known for being real in your face" type of personality. After 4 years of MM, not sure that is really where we need to be going

I want Spags and Billick and here's how you make it work:

Billick = OC and asst head coach

Spags = DC and Asst to the head coach

or vice versa