Yes! Mularkey Is Taking Bratowski With Him!

Why the F would Smitty go for Schotty???!!! He's basically a young Mularkey clone!! I've seen his name being thrown around and it makes me want to F'N puke! HE WAS FIRED FOR A REASON!!!

Its Smitty, he is a conservative POS that likes to play it safe.

Edited by Aftermath

They have to go for Clements...no question....anyone who has worked w/ aaron rodgers would be good..Hire the guy who cleans A-Rod's dirty drawz before you hire Schotty or Koettner!!!!!

Of the four mentioned he would be my first choice, still think they should spend some time looking around a bit though, 2 of those names the media listed were downright dreadful and another (Billick) could go either way.

Look smitty can want to be conservative.. but the GM and Owner spoke and spoke pretty clear...

TD said in that one on one interview that this team might need to be prepared to learn other schemes and be masters of it" goodbye conservative football... Welcome explosive football..

pare that with mr blank saying " sacks are over rwted, matt was only. Sacked twice but was rushed all game" he wants a great lkne in front of ryan... I think smitty had his chance the four years his way. now its TD turn to try something different....

Thzts how i see it

Why the F would Smitty go for Schotty???!!! He's basically a young Mularkey clone!! I've seen his name being thrown around and it makes me want to F'N puke! HE WAS FIRED FOR A REASON!!!

Schotty LEFT the Jets, was not fired. Sure he might have been swept out later in the week but he did indeed walk on his own.

Small detail but thought the record should be clear on him.

Wow.

I bet Mularkey, AS WELL AS POTENTIAL REPLACEMENTS AROUND THE LEAGUE, is asking how is it that Smith is the only one that gets credit for the sacred "4 Back to Back winning seasons". Sure doesn't seem like an attractive proposition to any self respecting candidate.

Smith gets all the credit...

You take all the blame.

We'll see how it unfolds.

Edited by Daddy's Home

Wow.

I bet Mularkey, AS WELL AS POTENTIAL REPLACEMENTS AROUND THE LEAGUE, is asking how is it that Smith is the only one that gets credit for the sacred "4 Back to Back winning seasons". Sure doesn't seem like an attractive proposition to any self respecting candidate.

Smith gets all the credit...

You take all the blame.

We'll see how it unfolds.

Yeah cause bratkowski and Mularkey didn't both just get promotions. Looks like they got some credit to me.