Gruden Staying In Cincy, Possibly Solidifying Mularkey As Jags Hc

k-train

I cant wait till hes gone.

Well, he's really only here still due to the fact that his contract doesn't officially expire until the day after the Super Bowl, when the season is officially over. There is absolutely zero chance the FO was going to renew his contract, so he's as good as gone already.

Well, he's really only here still due to the fact that his contract doesn't officially expire until the day after the Super Bowl, when the season is officially over. There is absolutely zero chance the FO was going to renew his contract, so he's as good as gone already.

Exactly, and the fact that he is interviewing for HC positions. Ledbetter also alluded to the possibilty that the FO will not be bringing MM back, and gave possible replacements

We can only hope logic will prevail.

I hope so... but shouldn't we be putting feelers our for a replacement?

I'd hate to see us prejudice our position by missing out on the best OC's, just because we don't want to scupper Mularkey's changes of getting a headcoaching gig by going public.

I hope so... but shouldn't we be putting feelers our for a replacement?

I'd hate to see us prejudice our position by missing out on the best OC's, just because we don't want to scupper Mularkey's changes of getting a headcoaching gig by going public.

I'm sure we are just not going public with it. There's nothing wrong with letting MM leave with a little dignity. That being said we may hear something about it in the press conference tomorrow.

I feel so bad for jacksonville fans. As if living in that trailer park infested, cut-off jeanshort, crystal meth riddled hellhole wasn't bad enough.

That said, if you want to kill off fan loyalty, and pick up and move to Los Angeles, Mike Mularkey is your guy at the wheel.

I feel so bad for jacksonville fans. As if living in that trailer park infested, cut-off jeanshort, crystal meth riddled hellhole wasn't bad enough.

That said, if you want to kill off fan loyalty, and pick up and move to Los Angeles, Mike Mularkey is your guy at the wheel.

It's more like a EF5 Tornado heading for the trailer park with the intent of destroying the trailer park full of fans