Did Anyone Else Know That Toney Douglas And Harry Douglas Are Brothers?

Falco4

Toney Douglas rooting for Falcons

January, 5, 2012

By Ian Begley

There's at least one New Yorker rooting against the Giants on Sunday.

Knicks point guard Toney Douglas wants to see the Falcons win their Wild Card matchup against Big Blue. But with good reason.

His brother, Harry, is a receiver for Atlanta.

Douglas said he will be at Met Life Stadium on Sunday [a Knicks off-day] wearing 'red and black' while enjoying the game from a suite.

And he left little doubt over who he'd be rooting for.

At least we know we have 1 more falcon fan @ MetLife stadium on Sunday. However, I would rather have HD play point guard for the knicks rather than Toney who shoots 5 billion 3-pointers a game.

Toney Douglas rooting for Falcons

January, 5, 2012

By Ian Begley

There's at least one New Yorker rooting against the Giants on Sunday.

Knicks point guard Toney Douglas wants to see the Falcons win their Wild Card matchup against Big Blue. But with good reason.

His brother, Harry, is a receiver for Atlanta.

Douglas said he will be at Met Life Stadium on Sunday [a Knicks off-day] wearing 'red and black' while enjoying the game from a suite.

And he left little doubt over who he'd be rooting for.

At least we know we have 1 more falcon fan @ MetLife stadium on Sunday. However, I would rather have HD play point guard for the knicks rather than Toney who shoots 5 billion 3-pointers a game.

ha I didn't know that either

Cruz was just at the Knicks game doing the Salsa dance

hahha it does seem to piss everybody else off. Im just grateful hes know pulling bows out of his pants or lifting his shirt up to say happy new year

Well its game week. It wouldn't piss me off if we weren't playing the giants this week. I actually like Eli and i'm a hardcore UNC fan so Hakeem Nicks is my dawg. NYG are the only NY team i don't absolutely hate.

To the original question. I knew it.

If he does that salsa crap sunday i hope someone takes out that dirty mexican. Not seriously but i hate that gay dance.

i actually like the dance. And I'm surpised you're using the dirty mexican description despite having a tony gonzalez signature.

ha I didn't know that either

Cruz was just at the Knicks game doing the Salsa dance

I saw that. Unfortunately, I had to also watch the knicks play against the '90 chicago bulls.

hahaa you a jersey/ny boy?

I'm actually a huge giants/knicks/rangers/yankees fan. I'm from upstate NY, but I live in NYC now. I went to BC, so I've been following the falcons as much as the giants since they drafted Ryan. This game is a killer for me.

I'm actually a huge giants/knicks/rangers/yankees fan. I'm from upstate NY, but I live in NYC now. I went to BC, so I've been following the falcons as much as the giants since they drafted Ryan. This game is a killer for me.

ahhh true. I'm from north jersey living in Suffern area now. Yea, u may want to use a sick day on Monday ;)

ahhh true. I'm from north jersey living in Suffern area now. Yea, u may want to use a sick day on Monday wink.png

oh cool. my aunt lives in suffern, and i used to play hockey there when I was in high school.

yes, come monday, i will be a miserable person regardless.

i remember seeing an interview with Toney when he led the Noles to an upset over Duke in college where he talked about how he got his toughness from playing ball in the driveway with his "big" brother who apparently used to beat the crap out of him every time they shot hoops. I love me some HD and I cannot for the life of me figure out why he doesnt get more looks, when he has shown himself to be such a dangerous player particularly on slant routes (where Ryan is generally pretty superb with his timing)