Arthur Blank On 790Thezone 8:00 Am 1/4

he was in studio for an hour and covered a variety of questions. he was asked about hawks owner comparing to falcons that was in the ajc recently. he advised what's his name to stick to basketball. he said it in a very constructive way and always spoke with high integrity. he agreed that this sunday's game is enormous for all stakeholders - fans, community etc.

i didn't have time to keep notes this am, but you probably will be able to find it on 790's podcasts.

he was in studio for an hour and covered a variety of questions. he was asked about hawks owner comparing to falcons that was in the ajc recently. he advised what's his name to stick to basketball. he said it in a very constructive way and always spoke with high integrity. he agreed that this sunday's game is enormous for all stakeholders - fans, community etc.

i didn't have time to keep notes this am, but you probably will be able to find it on 790's podcasts.

Thanks

Haha, suck it, Michael Gearon!

(Most of us Hawks fans wish Gearon would leave basketball alone too!)

Just imagine how us Thrashers fans feel felt angry.png

Enjoy the Falcons discussions while you can. The bandwagon is traveling through right now and our team is in the playoffs. every announcer in Atlanta is a fan. As soon as the season is over it will be back to UGA/SEC Football, oops I mean sports radio.

790 has been almost all Falcons lately. They've really turned it around. Especially Archer and Bell, and Football night in America. The only thing annoying is the Matt Ryan hate that permeates Mayhem and the 2 Live Stews.

Glad someone can listen to them. The screaming and incoherant yelling gives me a **** headache. I tend to flip between local radio and sattellite, depending on who's better at the moment.

Glad someone can listen to them. The screaming and incoherant yelling gives me a **** headache. I tend to flip between local radio and sattellite, depending on who's better at the moment.

Supply and demand. That tells you alot about football fans.

And I knew both of the Stews before they had the show. Small world.