I'm So Sick Of Joe Johnson!

two straight important possesions and he held the dang ball for the entire shot clock and took terrible shots...the whole time teague is callin for the ball on one of the possesions... man this dude is a frickin bumb and the reason why the hawks cant get past the second round....120mil my arse!!!!! i wish we had an owner with deep pockets so we could amnesty his ***..ugg the hawks ahd that frickin game!!!!!

I thought someone bumped a post from the past 4 post-seasons. I had to check the date.

Joe Johnson is a67 skylark that belongs to a ghetto drug dealer. Sure, it's been prettied up here and yeah it can compete with most cars on the road, but it's not a lamborghini like Kobe or a tank like Dirk Nowitzki. Joe Johnson is a 67 skylark that we put way too much money into to make it look nice, but it's just average. The one problem we can't fix but know of about this skylark is the clutch has been out since we bought it from the Suns.

Even his name, Joe Johnson, is average. He's average.

And so is Josh "Sour Face/No Hussle after a good no-call foul so I'll play weak D for two possessions and then throw down a powerful dunk so locals still love me and do not think I'm an overpaid baby" Smith.

Guest King Shot

And so is Josh "Sour Face/No Hussle after a good no-call foul so I'll play weak D for two possessions and then throw down a powerful dunk so locals still love me and do not think I'm an overpaid baby" Smith.

lol this is a perfect description of Josh Smith and his fans.

Edited by King Shot

I thought someone bumped a post from the past 4 post-seasons. I had to check the date.

Joe Johnson is a67 skylark that belongs to a ghetto drug dealer. Sure, it's been prettied up here and yeah it can compete with most cars on the road, but it's not a lamborghini like Kobe or a tank like Dirk Nowitzki. Joe Johnson is a 67 skylark that we put way too much money into to make it look nice, but it's just average. The one problem we can't fix but know of about this skylark is the clutch has been out since we bought it from the Suns.

Even his name, Joe Johnson, is average. He's average.

Winner!

Joe Johnson's disappearing act is getting f*****g old. Larry Drew couldn't motivate a Jack Russell Terrier much less this team to do anything consistently. And why the **** is Josh Smith still trying to jack up jumpshots? Losing to a Heat team with two of their superstars on the bench.

Bottom line: No respect for a lackluster coach and no pride in themselves to sustain any consistency. Trade Josh Smith, get a real center in here, move Horford to the point where he belongs and get an established veteran coach in here. The ASG are a bunch of cheap, dumb*sses.

move Horford to the point

Whoa whoa whoa! No need to get crazy here. laugh.png

Joe's contract will haunt us for years, and I'm definitely getting sick of Smoove. The sad thing is we will be stuck in mediocrity for the next five years at least, no matter what moves we make. The NBA is all about superstars, and we don't have one, and we aren't going to be getting one with our mid-round picks over the next few years. That's the worst thing about the JJ signing. It ensures we'll be just good enough to never get a top pick while he's here.

Whoa whoa whoa! No need to get crazy here. laugh.png

Joe's contract will haunt us for years, and I'm definitely getting sick of Smoove. The sad thing is we will be stuck in mediocrity for the next five years at least, no matter what moves we make. The NBA is all about superstars, and we don't have one,

Point forward, not guard.

That contract the ASG and Sund gave Joe...talk about it being a proverbial anchor around the neck.

If I saw JJ on the street right now I'd swift kick him in the nuts.

Barkley was disapoint by not giving us a "turrable" when describing his play tonight.

Barkely's commentary about the Hawks, for the entire game, with the exception of Ivan Johnson, was all negative. And I had to agree with him.

I gotta give credit where credit is due. Josh Smith has been balling since using that higher ark on his shot. I never thought he could turn into a shooter but his last 3 or 4 games he has looked **** good.

Yeah it looks like these boys blew their wad to soon on Josh. Buddy is ballin right now. He can fill up a freakin stat sheet. Almost had a 5 in 5 the other night.