Screw It, I'm Going To This Giants Game!

RI Falcon

Be careful. Trust me, Im a DIE HARD Falcons fan for 20 years...and moved to NY and will never go to a game. When the Giants lose, the fans turn to violence, especially in a big game. Be careful, cause we're gonna win...ph34r.png

I would never harass other fans. I cheer for my team in a respectful manner. Rubbing it in would definitely probably get your a$$ kicked. Hopefully it's not as bad as you make it sound. ****, should I not wear red or just have a giants shirt underneath if they lose and change out to that and be safe. hmm....

Oh, where are most of you guys staying? I made reservation in Manhattan, but was debating about changing them to Secaucus close to the stadium. I arrive into LGA around 4:15 p.m. on Saturday. My main goal is to find a cool place to watch the Lions/Saints game. Other fans around would be pretty cool!!!

The GIants website wasn't mentioning when or how to get tickets, and I got nervous about getting my tickets on time, so I just ordered them this afternoon. Pi$$ed that I just went to ticketmaster because they were now officially on sale, and the same section I just paid 440 for 2 tickets I could have gotten 2 for 260. I hate my luck.

Woo Hoo! First post AND going to game!

Found this board Sunday night. Was on line looking for tickets immediately after they went on sale this afternoon. Found plenty of 300 level tickets but prefer to sit in the lower level. Got 100 level tickets for $194 via Stub Hub and booked a flight through Newark on Delta for $220. Was hoping to use my $25 airtran certificate but they only fly into LGA.

I will be wearing my gear PROUDLY and cheering for the Falcons!

I'm a college student, and I work nonstop to pay for everything, but money is still tight. I've spent a lot of money on trips for Falcons games recently only to fly home disappointed. (Pittsburgh last year and GB game this year were my most expensive considering I live in Rhode Island). But with a playoff game featuring the Falcons mere driving distance away, I was tempted. Tickets are obnoxious and all I found were some nosebleeds for 200 a piece which I finally am breaking down and ordering!

Any other Falcons fans going? I've had bad experiences with fans here when I went to the Giants and the Jets game 2 years ago, almost considering not wearing Falcons gear hahah.

theres ******** every where. Jets fans are typically bigger ********. As long as you aren't obnoxious or confronting you should be fine. I mean, your going to get your balls broke either way but u shouldn't be scared.

I've lived around there my whole life so if u have any questions let me know

Oh, where are most of you guys staying? I made reservation in Manhattan, but was debating about changing them to Secaucus close to the stadium. I arrive into LGA around 4:15 p.m. on Saturday. My main goal is to find a cool place to watch the Lions/Saints game. Other fans around would be pretty cool!!!

I mean try the extended stay in East Rutherford. If u book it online u can get it for $70. Its no high priced hotel, but its clean and very close to the stadium.

Manhatten isn't worth the money at all. Are you going to have a rental?

Yea i live 20 minutes from the stadium and try to make every falcons game when they visit the giants and/or jets...haven't been to a playoff game yet but i would imagine the fans are a little more ruthless due to what's at stake..I'll be tailgaiting with about 20 giants fans who are all good friends so hopefully they will have my back if something goes down haha

lol the good thing is that its a 1 o clock on sunday game... safest to go to lol

We're tough but we're fair and respectful fans. We dont go all personal with out smack talking, we'll keep it to your team and city. Fights only happen when someone gets all personal with their smack talking

As long as you dont egg it on, you'll be fine. Best advise is to keep quiet on the way out of the stadium

The fact that its a 1pm game helps, cause the night games is when it gets WILD at Giants Stadium

Good Luck and Ill see you Dirty Bird fans at the game!!!

Ill be at the section 143 with my jersey on. But seriously, we the Falcons fans need to stay low for snow balls if it snow. I hope my car get no vandalize. wacko.png

If it snows, you guys have absolutley no hope. Sorry, but you'll be getting showered with snowballs the whole game long, so you guys gotta hope for no snow, LOL

So interesting...

Tried to purchase official 100 level tickets yesterday and could not find any. Purchased through Stub Hub. Paid about $40 more per ticket. To be expected, so not to bad. However, just checked the site after ready the Giants forum to see that they are experiencing the same thing when trying to get tickets. Anyway, found face value endzone tickets for $160. Not purchasing, just thought I would share as they are definitely available.