Time And Date Announcement For The Wild Card Games?

Falcon Blitz

TV wise, you gotta figure Tebow will get some play and the Saints/Lions game will get some play. I can see that one being primetime Saturday night. The Texans/Bengals game is the least attractive matchup of the lot. I could see that early Sunday with us being late Sunday, possibly early Saturday.

I could see that.

The least attractive game is Cincy@Houston. You think the NFL would like to get that game out the way ASAP lol. Which leaves the NFC time slot to either late Sat night at 8PM or 1:00 Sunday game; 8:00 Sat will technically have a bigger audience and even though it's New York, the fact that we are in the mix gets us the 1 PM Sunday game. Everyone and their momma know Pittsburgh at Tebow is the primetime Sunday game no-brainer

No one wants to watch the Broncos get blown out by the Steelers. I don't see a Seattle repeat happening there.

true but it's Tebow. Prime example look at this week: two big AFC North games with playoff and first round bye implications yet KC@Den game draws the majority of the country map and the Simms/Nantz duo. Tebowmania

The least attractive game is Cincy@Houston. You think the NFL would like to get that game out the way ASAP lol. Which leaves the NFC time slot to either late Sat night at 8PM or 1:00 Sunday game; 8:00 Sat will technically have a bigger audience and even though it's New York, the fact that we are in the mix gets us the 1 PM Sunday game. Everyone and their momma know Pittsburgh at Tebow is the primetime Sunday game no-brainer

You called it.