Let Franks And Robinson Play Man Coverage On The Outside

Slick Skillet

If we play New Orleans or Green Bay, we need to bump those receivers and disrupt their timing with the QB. We need to make the QB hold the ball for just a split second more. Also, let Moore or Weatherspoon blitz more up the middle. They are by far our best blitzers. I'm tired of seeing corners blitzing off the edge and whiffing. In the playoffs, thats our only shot. The soft-zone is not an option with either.

Edited by Slick Skillet

the only problem i see with blitzing the a gaps are the quality guards new orleans has. both their guards are pro bowlers. if we blitz up the middle and get stuffed now we're man-man with still no pressure.

Thats why we need to try a delayed blitz instead of standing in the A gap right before the ball is snapped. We do a piss poor job of disguising our blitzes.

Edited by Slick Skillet

Exactly. Decoud came all the way from the safety position. Best blitz call in the 4 years BVG has been here.

The $25,000? is have we seen it since?

The same goes for MM as well, he makes an occassional great play-call that u can't predict but never see it again.

I don't get it...most frustrating issue I have with the coordinators.