Vance Walker -- A 7Th Round Draft Pick -- The Only One To Get A Sack

I Even Bleed Red

up the middle. Brees is short and can't see the field as well when the pocket is pressing up the middle. more blitzes between the guards, please.

Babs had a couple, but was blatently held, stretched his jersey out....no flags. Same with Abe, he would be past the RT and the RT would closeline, hook him across the chest.....that's a hold.

up the middle. Brees is short and can't see the field as well when the pocket is pressing up the middle. more blitzes between the guards, please.

Babs had a couple, but was blatently held, stretched his jersey out....no flags. Same with Abe, he would be past the RT and the RT would closeline, hook him across the chest.....that's a hold.

Maybe there were some questionable calls. But that's in every game. Had we won the game, this wouldn't even be an issue. Truth of the matter is, we got our butts kicked...coaches and players.

Maybe there were some questionable calls. But that's in every game. Had we won the game, this wouldn't even be an issue. Truth of the matter is, we got our butts kicked...coaches and players.

You cannot say the outcome would not have been didfferent had the team not felt the Saints had 15+ on the field at any given time. The Falcons were playing well, not great but they were leading the first part of the game, until the back calls started. I do not care what you say, slightly skewed calls in basketball or football can make all the difference in the outcome.

The first game the Saints played at the Superdome after Katrina was a game the Falcons absolutely were not going to win, as well.

Edited by Hoosier

You cannot say the outcome would not have been didfferent had the team not felt the Saints had 15+ on the field at any given time. The Falcons were playing well, not great but they were leading the first part of the game, until the back calls started. I do not care what you say, slightly skewed calls in basketball or football can make all the difference in the outcome.

The first game the Saints played at the Superdome after Katrina was a game the Falcons absolutely were not going to win, as well.

I'm not debating that unfair refereeing will lead to different outcomes. I choose to not believe that the refs are unfair every time we get our azz beat, unless presented with evidence without any reasonable doubt. I'm sure other teams say that when we whoop on them. Then their claim is just as meaningless. I choose to take he whooping like a man. Go rewarch the game. They man handled us on both lines.

I'm not debating that unfair refereeing will lead to different outcomes. I choose to not believe that the refs are unfair every time we get our azz beat, unless presented with evidence without any reasonable doubt. I'm sure other teams say that when we whoop on them. Then their claim is just as meaningless. I choose to take he whooping like a man. Go rewarch the game. They man handled us on both lines.

I'm not one that likes to blame refs, but it was bad enough to kill momentum. We finally stopped them on a third down and we got a defenseless receiver penalty.

We got some steam going on a drive and Rodgers gets called for holding (I'll never understand that one)

Babineaux is being held by the jersey and Brees has more time to hit Graham in the endzone.

Our tightend doesn't get the defenseless receiver call.

Those all added up and eventually we lost any momentum and it compounded and made us look worse than we were.

It has nothing to with being a homer and saying their is bad offiating everytime you team gets pummeled, its all a matter of marketing or business if you will. There are special games that are predtermined for the health of the business (NBA/NFL etc...) This does not make it right.

Slight calculated biases in the way games are called make huge differences in point swings and outcomes. The thing about Monday night was that the refs were not good enough to actually pull it off in front of huge audience. They were so bad we all caught what was going on, many times we would not notice, but this was bad officiating in more than one sense.

If you do not believe what you see in front of you, then what do you believe, what your told?

If I'm not mistaken it was pressure up the middle that got that sack. Something we rarely do, that is why qbs always step up in the pocket on us to buy time for their wrs. We need that inside pressure.

yep. we can still use the smaller, faster d philosophy, but we can do that with at least one big monster on the line. let the others fly to the ball.

It has nothing to with being a homer and saying their is bad offiating everytime you team gets pummeled, its all a matter of marketing or business if you will. There are special games that are predtermined for the health of the business (NBA/NFL etc...) This does not make it right.

Slight calculated biases in the way games are called make huge differences in point swings and outcomes. The thing about Monday night was that the refs were not good enough to actually pull it off in front of huge audience. They were so bad we all caught what was going on, many times we would not notice, but this was bad officiating in more than one sense.

If you do not believe what you see in front of you, then what do you believe, what your told?

I believe in common sense. I don't think the NFL will jeopardize a multi-multi-billion dollar business just to keep the Falcons repressed. LOL! That's ridiculous in more than one sense.