Ok That Was A Signature As Whoopin

I made a big deal all week of, "We may lose, but it will be in an exciting toe-to-toe game that will get our guys even hungrier for the play-offs. And more likely, we'll win to gain an onslaught of momentum for the post-season."

There's a heaping of crow with my name on it somewhere.

Yeah ....same here! I live in Louisiana and just got a new Falcon throw ( which I used last night ) and the Saints fans told me it was a burial cloth for the Falcons. I said nah...we might loose but it will be a good game. Rightttttttttttttttttttttttttt!

Geez, you nailed it!!!! That's EXACTLY what I feel like. Like I just caught my true love in the act of cheating. I'm not sure whether to cry or hit something.

Mostly, I just want to sleep.

I feel like we were Cheated on and I am quite frankly Embarrassed.

Its not that we lost

Its not the lousy calls by the refs

Its not Brees having shredded us.

Its our team crying like a bunch of school yerd sissys about that last TD.

I never ever want to hear the Rise Up BS.

From hear on all I want to hear is Man Up or STFU!

CRYING???

THERS NO CRYING IN FOOTBALL.

AND NOW WE ARE THE CRY BABIES OF THE NFL.

Just makes me want to pack a Mule and move to CLEVELAND!

Getting back to the OP's original question, what happened was that the Saints O-line completely outplayed the Falcons D-line. That made the Saints run game click and kept the Saints offense multi-dimensional. If you can't eliminate at least one element of their offense you will be hamburger at the end of the night.

I am shocked and embarassed. And I had us winning 34-24. What the hail happened?

What happened was this team proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are who a lot of us were afraid they were ~ a poorly coached group of players who go through the motions each week trying to execute ridiculously conservative, 1990s style offensive and defensive game plans they no longer believe in.

My Falcons have a sorry azz record on Monday Night Football because they wilt under the bright lights of national attention.

No deer in the headlights ever froze as much as my Falcons defense and the deer probably feels only a little worse than me.

I only look forward to finishing 10-6 and winning at least one playoff game and if we don't, I want Mr. Blank to be #$@*&+ enough to make some changes in the coaching staff!

One of the most painful realizations in your life is that you are just not quite good enough.

My Falcons have a sorry azz record on Monday Night Football because they wilt under the bright lights of national attention.

No deer in the headlights ever froze as much as my Falcons defense and the deer probably feels only a little worse than me.

I only look forward to finishing 10-6 and winning at least one playoff game and if we don't, I want Mr. Blank to be #$@*&+ enough to make some changes in the coaching staff!

One of the most painful realizations in your life is that you are just not quite good enough.

Being in the playoffs this year isn't enough for Mr. Blank. He wants to WIN and go deep in the playoffs. If we're one and done, I can see Blank making some major changes. I think that's a fairly accurate prediction.

We had 11 days to prepare this time and couldn't even keep it close. Don't see how an extra couple of days is going to make a hill of bean's difference in the outcome next time we go down there.

Hold on now they can have a party for the largest margin of victory in a playoff game. With the extra time the Saints can get the media set up for it. Oh and this time all the refs will get them memo not to throw a flag that may change the outcome in the Falcons favor.