Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

swift

Look At This Clown Ray Edwards Twitter Comments..

232 posts in this topic

he got man handled...on more plays I ever seen a DE get handled..I thought he was actually benched at 1 point ..he just runs into Tackle and doesnt have any moves nor speed to get to QB

He is beyond awful..

Been saying this from early on. I knew 3 games in we'd gotten hustled. Guy has no moves whatsoever...just runs right at the tackle and hopes he'll overpower him.

What I wouldn't give for Jason Babin right now.

Wow.. this is what happens to athletes when they start cracking under the pressure of big expectations.

...and low self-esteem.

As for Edwards, since he's stated that he's "used to" playing every down as like he did back in Minny, I wouldn't substitute/rotate him out anymore. He'd play every down for the rest of the year. That way, he'd either earn his money or be exposed as a guy who was only good due to the Williams Wall.

Knight of God likes this

Wow.. this is what happens to athletes when they start cracking under the pressure of big expectations.

That was one thing I mentioned often is to have none when it comes to Ray. Just see him as a guy coming down to finish his career and things will be better, but noooo we had to see him as the answer....LOL

When you are known as "the guy who used to play for the Vikings" rather than "the DE for the Falcons"....you know you have a problem.

Yep! This about sums it up

That was one thing I mentioned often is to have none when it comes to Ray. Just see him as a guy coming down to finish his career and things will be better, but noooo we had to see him as the answer....LOL

I've heard rumors that what Edwards really wants is a career in modeling. I'd say he's off to a good start considering he pretty much plays like a mannequin anyway.

I've heard rumors that what Edwards really wants is a career in modeling. I'd say he's off to a good start considering he pretty much plays like a mannequin anyway.

LOL!!! I have to agree there. Heard a rumor like that two years ago. I thought it was nonsense.

Ray Edwards going off on Falcon fans...what a clown ...GET RID OF HIM AND TD

And TD? Really... we finally have back to back to back winning seasons and you want to get rid of TD? Really? Come on MAN!

And TD? Really... we finally have back to back to back winning seasons and you want to get rid of TD? Really? Come on MAN!

yep thank you very much for TD ...you brought us to a regular season success story ..we need a GM to bring us in top tier talent in the mid rounds without giving up future picks..

We also need a GM that does not overpay for Dunta Robinson and his bust Ray Edwards

yep thank you very much for TD ...you brought us to a regular season success story ..we need a GM to bring us in top tier talent in the mid rounds without giving up future picks..

We also need a GM that does not overpay for Dunta Robinson and his bust Ray Edwards

While I don't agree with getting rid of TD, I completely agree with you about Robinson and Edwards. Those were two "hype" signings right there, with absolutely no quantitative justification for signing them; they were simply two of the more hyped up names available at the time.

BankerBird, please add this thread to the "HoF forum" for posterity's sake so we can revisit it when Edwards inevitably files for bankruptcy later this decade.

Will do, bruh. Great suggestion. wink.png

Ray_Edwards Ray Edwards

@falconsfan1978 what u do seat behind desk n say man did u see the game last night if I was in the game I would have did this and that

Dec 27, 1:03 AM via Twitter for iPhone

In reply to…

falconsfan1978 ATLANTA FALCONS FAN

@Ray_Edwards ray was you at the game? so far ray you are a bust simple as that!try earning the money they are over paying you!

Dec 27, 12:54 AM via web

Ray_Edwards Ray Edwards

@falconsfan1978 reality check remember ur where watching the game not playing dumb dumb

In reply to…

@Ray_Edwards ray was you at the game? so far ray you are a bust simple as that!try earning the money they are over paying you!

Ray_Edwards Ray Edwards

@falconsfan1978 thanks I eat good every night

Dec 27, 1:19 AM via Twitter for iPhone

In reply to…

@Ray_Edwards remember when I watch and go to the falcons games I play a part in you getting your pay check so I can have a say if I want to!

Dec 27, 1:08 AM via web

Looks like Gay Edwards could use a couple more English classes.

Dude is a scumbag. He is going down as the worst FA signing ever. Not just with his poor field play, but his bad attitude towards the fans. He spends more time bashing fans on twitter and taking his gay mug shots, then studying film.

Ray_Edwards Ray Edwards

@falconsfan1978 what u do seat behind desk n say man did u see the game last night if I was in the game I would have did this and that

In reply to…

Ray_Edwards Ray Edwards

@falconsfan1978 reality check remember ur where watching the game not playing dumb dumb

In reply to…

Ray_Edwards Ray Edwards

@falconsfan1978 thanks I eat good every night

Dec 27, 1:19 AM via Twitter for iPhone

In reply to…

@Ray_Edwards remember when I watch and go to the falcons games I play a part in you getting your pay check so I can have a say if I want to!

Dec 27, 1:08 AM via web

Tweet Ray back and tell him it's "I eat well every night", not "I eat good..." I'm beginning to think that DE stands for Dunce Enabler.rolleyes.gif

I spit on Ray Edwards.

2pac-spit.gif

lmaooooooooooo

I wouldn't waste any Tupac spit on that retread canvas back runway model.

Man, Edwards, get your butt off Twitter.

I'm losing what little respect I had for the guy.

This is like the scariest twilight zone episode that I can think of. I did all of that talk before the season and did everything I could to warn you guys and it goes down like this. Man, I wish you guys had just understood what I was saying. You wouldn't be nearly as ticked and would have seen him for what he is...stop gap. This is what he did in Minny. Made plays off Allen and the Wall and talked garbage afterwards. It was weird TBH. We are stuck with him for at least two more years my friend. Just have to get use to him.

This is like the scariest twilight zone episode that I can think of. I did all of that talk before the season and did everything I could to warn you guys and it goes down like this. Man, I wish you guys had just understood what I was saying. You wouldn't be nearly as ticked and would have seen him for what he is...stop gap. This is what he did in Minny. Made plays off Allen and the Wall and talked garbage afterwards. It was weird TBH. We are stuck with him for at least two more years my friend. Just have to get use to him.

Yep, and it was the same when we signed Hartwell from the Ravens, who did nothing but ride Ray Lewis' coattails while he was there.

Tweet Ray back and tell him it's "I eat well every night", not "I eat good..." I'm beginning to think that DE stands for Dunce Enabler.rolleyes.gif

He also used "your" instead "you're" in another tweet. The irony is that he'd probably be bagging groceries or have some other "lesser job" if he couldn't play football.