Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

swift

Look At This Clown Ray Edwards Twitter Comments..

237 posts in this topic

Maybe the best thing to do with all his bags of money is to invest it into some English and grammar classes.

It's really not that hard.

He is frustrated from always coming up shorts.

I think you meant to say this.....

I really don't understand why people trippin' on Ray though. Sure you might think he is supposed to be "better" than that but nobody wants to be bashed and degraded for the work they are doing at the job..regardless of what the job is. First thing any one of you would say if someone was talking sht about you and your work is who the fck are you? Sure he's a football player and criticism comes with the job..but he's a human being too..I don't see why anyone is shocked he snapped back.

I don't have a problem with a guy "snapping back". The issue I have is that he made it personal and toward an entire class of people; people he doesn't even know. I mean, why Tweet about people who bag groceries or work in fast-food joints? Why disparage their occupation? Do they somehow matter less to Edwards because of the simplicity of what they do? Perhaps someone needs to remind Ray that a guy named Kurt Warner used to bag groceries, too.

He seems mighty thin-skinned for a supposed Bad A** Defensive End-Boxer-Underwear Model.

Take your panties off your head Ray....maybe you'll find the QB then.

time for a cartoon for this real clown ...

Where was he last night? I actually said that if he made a play against the saints I would let a mod here change my avatar to him. I guess its not going to happen.

I just had an idea. I'm going to get a customized authentic jersey made with Ray Edwards' number and the word "KROGER" on the back.

WHY!! Kroger get more sacks.

so every working man bags groceries or serves fries ? why are we watching the game if we cant criticize players and also congratulate them on well played games..

Let me ask you a question

did Ray Edwards play well last night ? was he even a factor in the game

if you got paid 4-5 million a year and you are under-performing do you think its fair for people who pay your SALARY to criticize

That's a personal choice for the people who pay his salary. I guess the people saying whatever it is they want to him because they feel like they are entitled to it because "they" pay his salary are misinformed if they don't think he has a right to say something back. These are supposed to be our own "fans" bashing our players..lol

Since he wants to go on a class attack, I hope he realizes those people he is looking down on are more important to society than a football player.

Yes, it's just a game and I'm glad he doesn't bag my groceries. He'd constantly miss the sack.

time for a cartoon for this real clown ...

It's percolating my man......

Where was he last night? I actually said that if he made a play against the saints I would let a mod here change my avatar to him. I guess its not going to happen.

he got man handled...on more plays I ever seen a DE get handled..I thought he was actually benched at 1 point ..he just runs into Tackle and doesnt have any moves nor speed to get to QB

He is beyond awful..He also leaves gaps in the running game .

I don't have a problem with a guy "snapping back". The issue I have is that he made it personal and toward an entire class of people; people he doesn't even know. I mean, why Tweet about people who bag groceries or work in fast-food joints? Why disparage their occupation? Do they somehow matter less to Edwards because of the simplicity of what they do? Perhaps someone needs to remind Ray that a guy named Kurt Warner used to bag groceries, too.

I'm more inclined to think that statement was directed to the person he was referring to you..but the same can be said for the common folk who think just because he's a millionaire football player their bashings are vindicated. It's almost like people think because he's rich he can handle that

he got man handled...on more plays I ever seen a DE get handled..I thought he was actually benched at 1 point ..he just runs into Tackle and doesnt have any moves nor speed to get to QB

He is beyond awful..He also leaves gaps in the running game .

Nah, he was JA98's replacement.

I'm more inclined to think that statement was directed to the person he was referring to you..but the same can be said for the common folk who think just because he's a millionaire football player their bashings are vindicated. It's almost like people think because he's rich he can handle that

Point taken.

That's a personal choice for the people who pay his salary. I guess the people saying whatever it is they want to him because they feel like they are entitled to it because "they" pay his salary are misinformed if they don't think he has a right to say something back. These are supposed to be our own "fans" bashing our players..lol

fans are frustrated ...he is making 4-5 million he needs to be a better man ..he can respond its his right but dont criticize a working man ..This is against the FALCON FILTER if you ask me...he is criticize hard working guys and looking down on common folks..Its not right ..

If he is frustrated ..he should be frustrated with his PLAY not the fans who SAVE $$ so they can buy season Falcon tickets to see him play

Im sure Blank will not be to happy with Edwards comments

What qualifies you to rate his performance? What does fast food teach you about the NFL?

If you forget to put Ray's fries in his bag is he going to come complain because he paid for his fries? You bet he will. So why can't I, as a fan who is paying to watch Ray play football complain if I'm not getting what I paid for? Doesn't matter if I never played a snap in the NFL, I know I'm not getting what I paid for. And for that matter, has Ray Edwards ever bagged groceries? How does he know his Kroger bagger isn't doing it right if he hasn't done it before? Ray needs to shut the F up and accept responsibility for his lousy play.

The way swift is acting Edwards must be talking to swift personally.

Im not taking it personally ..Just shows me the ( FANS) US CARE MORE ABOUT THE GAME and loss and the team more then the players itself.

Whatever...snap back at the fans...i have no problem with it...does it make you look even dumber than you already proven yourself to be of course. It wont be the last time he does it either-but the thing is he sux, period- a terrible pick up and yea he should be critized and I'm glad somebody tells him

When you are known as "the guy who used to play for the Vikings" rather than "the DE for the Falcons"....you know you have a problem.

or the guy who takes mirror pics in his underwear........wtf

or the guy who takes mirror pics in his underwear........wtf

You took the words right out of my mouth. I was just about to comment that he's probably connected more to mirror pics of Eddie Long than as "the guy who used to play for the Vikings".