Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

swift

Look At This Clown Ray Edwards Twitter Comments..

232 posts in this topic

I told you guys he sucked and talked too much at the same time. All those flame attacks and "Its just because he does all the work and Allen gets the sacks for it." comments are starting to get funnier and funnier.

Still no pass rush. Less than last year.

You did and you were right.

I told you guys he sucked and talked too much at the same time. All those flame attacks and "Its just because he does all the work and Allen gets the sacks for it." comments are starting to get funnier and funnier.

I guess you called it KOG...wish you were wrong.

or they should just block Twitter from athletes. Twitter has been nothing more than a stupid way of getting into twitter wars with people instead of dealing with it like a real man.

I know I'm "just" a fan, but I'm not even sure I want players on my team who disrespect and demean hard-working people simply because they don't make millions like Edwards does. Those are the same people sacrificing to buy tickets to see you play, you idiot! (That is, when you do decide to show up and play, which hasn't been all that often.) The difference is that those people who are asking "Paper or plastic?" or "Do you want fries with that?" actually earn their money, which is more than you can say about Ray Edwards.

+1,000,000 if I could. Well said.

or they should just block Twitter from athletes. Twitter has been nothing more than a stupid way of getting into twitter wars with people instead of dealing with it like a real man.

Why should they do that? The have a right to use twitter to.

I know I'm "just" a fan, but I'm not even sure I want players on my team who disrespect and demean hard-working people simply because they don't make millions like Edwards does. Those are the same people sacrificing to buy tickets to see you play, you idiot! (That is, when you do decide to show up and play, which hasn't been all that often.) The difference is that those people who are asking "Paper or plastic?" or "Do you want fries with that?" actually earn their money, which is more than you can say about Ray Edwards.

Quoted for truth. Get rid of this bum. He's part of the problem, not part of the solution.

Exactly. I'm a die hard, conservative, capitalist pig, but at least those people are working as opposed to out there "occupying" everything. Edwards needs a reality check, because the irony is, those people asking "Paper or plastic?" see a helluva lot more sacks than he does.

That just made my day!

Huh, I guess I was too busy NOT being able to understand a single thing he was saying to be offended to be insulted. At least us bums know Engalush.

Way to go genius, contradict yourself with his own tweets! How can he judge us "bums" if he's not un-athletic like us and has never done our jobs? Works both ways.

I just had an idea. I'm going to get a customized authentic jersey made with Ray Edwards' number and the word "KROGER" on the back.

I just had an idea. I'm going to get a customized authentic jersey made with Ray Edwards' number and the word "KROGER" on the back.

lmaooooooooooo

I want Ray Edwards ( public figure) to be a bigger man ..we already knows he goes home to his ferraris and his MILLON DOLLAR MANSIONS what we dont need is him telling us that we as fans cant criticize him cause we work in a supermarket or mcdonalds ..Its disrespectful to FANS who help pay his salary

What qualifies you to rate his performance? What does fast food teach you about the NFL?

Let me see if I understand this correctly. You people want the right to call Ray out and talk crap about his play when you have never played a snap of NFL football before, but you want him released when he talks crap back to you? Ray is right. What the heck do you know about being a Defensive End in the NFL if you work at a fast food joint?

Keep it up Ray.

I know that defensive end should not be played the way Edwards has been playing for Atlanta. Especially if you were brought in to help fix problems, not add more. If that is how you play defensive end, then I guess Ray is right, I know nothing about it.

I was right there with you, dude has quickly become my least favorite Falcon. Not just b/c he sucks but then he's got this funky attitude to boot. When it's all said and done he's gonna rank right up there with Peerless and Hartwell as terrible free agent acquisitions.

ding ding ding.. and those tweets are getting ridiculous.

What the heck do you know about being a Defensive End in the NFL......

Judging from his virtual non-existent performance as a Falcon thus far I'd say that I know dang near as much as our Jockey Joe Frazier does.........

DemDirtyBirds4 likes this

I really don't understand why people trippin' on Ray though. Sure you might think he is supposed to be "better" than that but nobody wants to be bashed and degraded for the work they are doing at the job..regardless of what the job is. First thing any one of you would say if someone was talking sht about you and your work is who the fck are you? Sure he's a football player and criticism comes with the job..but he's a human being too..I don't see why anyone is shocked he snapped back.

What qualifies you to rate his performance? What does fast food teach you about the NFL?

so every working man bags groceries or serves fries ? why are we watching the game if we cant criticize players and also congratulate them on well played games..

Let me ask you a question

did Ray Edwards play well last night ? was he even a factor in the game

if you got paid 4-5 million a year and you are under-performing do you think its fair for people who pay your SALARY to criticize

I was thinking his number and Underachiever on the back.

so every working man bags groceries or serves fries ? why are we watching the game if we cant criticize players and also congratulate them on well played games..

Let me ask you a question

did Ray Edwards play well last night ? was he even a factor in the game

if you got paid 4-5 million a year and you are under-performing do you think its fair for people who pay your SALARY to criticize

I honestly didn't even know if he was in the game at all....He went all Waldo on us.....

He seems mighty thin-skinned for a supposed Bad A** Defensive End-Boxer-Underwear Model.

Take your panties off your head Ray....maybe you'll find the QB then.

swift and Knight of God like this