Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

swift

Look At This Clown Ray Edwards Twitter Comments..

237 posts in this topic

Quote:Ray_Edwards Ray Edwards

It's funny how ppl judge you on ur job but who can judge you when you asking someone do u want fries with that or asking paper or plastic

Quote:Ray_Edwards Ray Edwards

Couldn't cause they un-athletic r just couldn't handle it #bums

Um, what did he say? huh.png

he is telling Falcon fans to meet him at a dome ...cause they criticized his play

hahahahaha

He better hope the people asking if he wants fries don't read that. They may forgot to wash pefore making his.

I know I'm "just" a fan, but I'm not even sure I want players on my team who disrespect and demean hard-working people simply because they don't make millions like Edwards does. Those are the same people sacrificing to buy tickets to see you play, you idiot! (That is, when you do decide to show up and play, which hasn't been all that often.) The difference is that those people who are asking "Paper or plastic?" or "Do you want fries with that?" actually earn their money, which is more than you can say about Ray Edwards.

I think he is frustrated because is is underperforming. He doesn't have that Vikings D-Line to make him look good. I guess he has caught Roddytitis with the talking sh*t on tweeter. I guess I would have said that just let him do his talking on the field, but we know how that is going. Phuck you ray ray!!!! laugh.png

I know I'm "just" a fan, but I'm not even sure I want players on my team who disrespect and demean hard-working people simply because they don't make millions like Edwards does. Those are the same people sacrificing to buy tickets to see you play, you idiot! (That is, when you do decide to show up and play, which hasn't been all that often.) The difference is that those people who are asking "Paper or plastic?" or "Do you want fries with that?" actually earn their money, which is more than you can say about Ray Edwards.

its disrespectful to people who pay hard earned $ to watch Ray Edwards or get his jersey ..he basically degraded the working man

I don't bag groceries nor do I fill fry boxes but I can spot a thief from a mile away.

Edwards needs to just hush.. Stick to tweeting bible scriptures and worshiping his stripper girlfriend. (that has nothing to do with nothing but I still wanted to say it)

Very true, he sucks on and off the field. What a guy. You really know how to pick'em TD.

its disrespectful to people who pay hard earned $ to watch Ray Edwards or get his jersey ..he basically degraded the working man

Exactly. I'm a die hard, conservative, capitalist pig, but at least those people are working as opposed to out there "occupying" everything. Edwards needs a reality check, because the irony is, those people asking "Paper or plastic?" see a helluva lot more sacks than he does.

Exactly. I'm a die hard, conservative, capitalist pig, but at least those people are working as opposed to out there "occupying" everything. Edwards needs a reality check, because the irony is, those people asking "Paper or plastic?" see a helluva lot more sacks than he does.

LGBO!!!

Dirtybirdn@tion likes this

I told you guys he sucked and talked too much at the same time. All those flame attacks and "Its just because he does all the work and Allen gets the sacks for it." comments are starting to get funnier and funnier.

Still no pass rush. Less than last year.

Very true words!

Let me see if I understand this correctly. You people want the right to call Ray out and talk crap about his play when you have never played a snap of NFL football before, but you want him released when he talks crap back to you? Ray is right. What the heck do you know about being a Defensive End in the NFL if you work at a fast food joint?

Keep it up Ray.

lol

Let me see if I understand this correctly. You people want the right to call Ray out and talk crap about his play when you have never played a snap of NFL football before, but you want him released when he talks crap back to you? Ray is right. What the heck do you know about being a Defensive End in the NFL if you work at a fast food joint?

Keep it up Ray.

I want Ray Edwards ( public figure) to be a bigger man ..we already knows he goes home to his ferraris and his MILLON DOLLAR MANSIONS what we dont need is him telling us that we as fans cant criticize him cause we work in a supermarket or mcdonalds ..Its disrespectful to FANS who help pay his salary

I am just saying. When you are coming from a long day of work. Work don't go well at all and then all of the sudden you get with all this negative bullshyte what would you do. Ok he probably didn't have to make the, "would you like fries with your shake comment" but darn he's already frustrated. Now you got a thousand folks calling you everyting but the child of God. Really!! It's okay for fans to do that and he suppose to say nothing, because he is who he is?

I don't know how many people go on twitter and see some of the comments that are made. Some fans are extremely harsh sometimes