Who Do You Wanna Face In The Playoffs? Dal, Nyg Or No?

legendary_status

The Cowboys aren't as good as the team we faced in 2009 cause the defense was alot better then...probably had something to do with Wade Philips. Romo is playing as good as he can play, but they don't have a running game, especially since Demarco Murray got hurt. Cowboys defense isn't very good at all.

The Giants pose a problem mainly because of their front 4 on defense and the Falcons zone coverage. Cruz and Nix may have a field day finding holes in the zone. Eli will pick you apart if he has time to throw.

NO shouldn't scare anybody on this board. When is the last time either of these teams beat one another by two scores. It's always a pick'em.

I'm very curous to see how the Falcons play Monday night. Monday night's game will give you a good indication of what the Falcons will do in the playoffs. If they dominate, look out. If it's a close win or loss, they still got some work to do. If it's a blow out loss, they might as well schedule a fishing trip.

49ers are a potential opponent as well if they're the 3rd seed. They remind me a lot of us last year, won a few games that they should've lost. Their offense isn't that great and I don't trust Alex Smith, their defense is very good but if we go against them I think we can move the ball. Hopefully Candlestick doesn't experience the power issues though.

You guys realize that if we beat the saints and they fall to carolina then we take the division in the third seed. then we play 6 and then go to lambeau to prove we deserve to be there.

Go Falconswub.png

This could be very realistic. IF we win Monday, Carolina is more than capable of beating the Saints.

Guest Negatorris

You guys realize that if we beat the saints and they fall to carolina then we take the division in the third seed. then we play 6 and then go to lambeau to prove we deserve to be there.

Go Falconswub.png

We would play the Niners before GB.

Guest Negatorris

If the Lions can somehow stun the Taints(assuming we keep the 5th seed), then we go to to SF and renew an old rivalry, and I think we can throw down with them. Then we play either the Packers, or Lions. If we play the Lions it will be the NFCCG and we would have home field. That would be awesome, even though the chance for that is less than 2%.

Don't really care.

Just want maximum execution.

Would be nice to knock off DAL, GB and NO to get in.

This! Verbatim! I used to share the sentiment that I wanted us to face a particular team, but that shouldn't be the way I feel with the team we field and the talent we have. It all comes down to coaching, coaching, coaching.

"Team reflects leadership" ~ Remember the Titans

This could be very realistic. IF we win Monday, Carolina is more than capable of beating the Saints.

I honestly don't see the Saints losing 2 games in 6 days at the Superdome.

Monday, win or lose, Atlanta needs to continue the level of play of the last 6 quarters. If we do that, seeding and everything else will take care of itself.

FWIW, I would like to play the Cowboys. I think they are the inferior of the 3, it would also help to settle some old grudges with Dallas.