Whodat Fans!

I was really enjoying the jabs between Saints and falcon posters showing funny pics of each others fans...then here comes transformer fan with a seahawk fan pic that doesn't fit here in any way. Way to bring another humorous thread to a screeching halt.

Just ignore him....he's old and finds humor from the #3 team on his "Favs".

I was really enjoying the jabs between Saints and falcon posters showing funny pics of each others fans...then here comes transformer fan with a seahawk fan pic that doesn't fit here in any way. Way to bring another humorous thread to a screeching halt.

What else would you expect from a crossdresser that drags a deflated Riggens doll around skidrow?

I know, right? Fans of a player as opposed to a team. Pre-Vick she was probably nowhere to be found.

A person has to decide - were you a Falcons fans before Vick or did you become one because of Vick? It's OK if it was the latter and a person now is an Eagles fan first and a Falcons fan second - then were the dam Philly jersey when they're in town and leave it at that!

Just something for you guys to remember when you're conjuring up your "bandwagon Saints fans RRRRRRRG!" threads upstairs - Falcons fans aren't necessarily on the firmest of grounds in that regard

Think your in the wrong place. No one here is conjuring up anything for "upstairs". If we wanted to read taft posts, we'd go up to taft. Merry Christmas!! biggrin.png

Edited by 1st&420

Or haven't been given anything worthwhile so far to replace it...

even with s win monday night, that still wont be good enough to replace it.

i guess the redskins will have to do something soon