Defense Will Shock The World

Flyin' In DC

I don't think the TD streak ends but I do think they hold them below 20 points. Bold prediction but everybody will be healthy and we held them to 17 last year on MNF. The defense is hot right now with Abe finally 100% and even Edwards getting there. Spoon's energy will play a big role.

Dial up the BVG defensive plan from 12/27/10 and win. Trust me.

ATL 34 NO 24.

By the way I visited the Bag Head's board today and couldn't find anyone over that thinks we have a chance. Pretty much the same way we feel over here. Sumptin gotta give. One fanbase will be highly disappointed come 11:30 EST on 12/26/11. I mean server shut down level disappointment.

Well first of all you defense hasn't shocked anyone all year so why do you think thats gonna happen the second to last game of the year. We will win the divison Monday night. Brees is gonna break the record on you guys and we go marching into the playoffs while you sit at home and watch us win another superbowl, while you guys still don't have one.

Well first of all you defense hasn't shocked anyone all year so why do you think thats gonna happen the second to last game of the year. We will win the divison Monday night. Brees is gonna break the record on you guys and we go marching into the playoffs while you sit at home and watch us win another superbowl, while you guys still don't have one.

Go suck someone rooster.

You are about to get $#&@#$.. I got a feeling...

Edited by falcon_owns_nfc_south

Brees can have that watered down passing record because all we care about is coming out of that swamp with a W.

Fine, but in the meantime, how 'bout you go marching off our boards, troll.

I just have this feeling that the Defense is about to blow up the Superdome. Anyone else got a sneaky feeling the Brees TD streak ends this week

Our defense has been playing GREAT and with Grimes back, that gives me even more comfort that we'll be able to shut down the Saints as best as we can.

the fact that u think the falcons arnt going to the playoffs show how much of an idiot u are... your team isnt as godly as everyone makes them out to be, speacially when yall play us... oh one more thing, who won last time in yall dome???? help remind me

it's time for the Offense to step up in a big game and play 4 quarters of football at the level of its potential. Dmitroff sold the farm in the draft to make this one of the top offenses in the league and it simply hasn't played that way for most of the season. this D doesn't have the talent to be dominant - it was supposed to be playing with a lead due to a high-powered offense.

Falcons need to light New Orleans up. take the Mularkey reins off Ryan and let him run the offense from the field.

unless Brees goes out with an injury, it's going to take more than 24 points to win this game.

it's time for the Offense to step up in a big game and play 4 quarters of football at the level of its potential. Dmitroff sold the farm in the draft to make this one of the top offenses in the league and it simply hasn't played that way for most of the season. this D doesn't have the talent to be dominant - it was supposed to be playing with a lead due to a high-powered offense.

Falcons need to light New Orleans up. take the Mularkey reins off Ryan and let him run the offense from the field.

unless Brees goes out with an injury, it's going to take more than 24 points to win this game.

Love the Pic. Kuykendall was my favorite player growin' up. We could use him on Monday