The Falcons Will Break The Bears Scoring Record Of 73

With a 77-0 clobbering of the Aint's. Straight from the arm pit of America LIVE on MONDAY NIGHT at the SUPERDOME. The swampers have no idea what's coming to them. We're about to finish natures work by tearing DOWN those urine infested bleachers you call a stadium. Don't worry though, you can go ahead and trade your tickets to Falcons fans for your FEMA money back!

So it shall be....

With a 77-0 clobbering of the Aint's. Straight from the arm pit of America LIVE on MONDAY NIGHT at the SUPERDOME. The swampers have no idea what's coming to them. We're about to finish natures work by tearing DOWN those urine infested bleachers you call a stadium. Don't worry though, you can go ahead and trade your tickets to Falcons fans for your FEMA money back!

So it shall be....

Sherman didn't get the job done.

Pretty much what you said and just as classy.

How about the entire Gulf Coast from Galvaston to Mobile were hit extremely hard over the last few years by Katrina, Rita and Ike. The pain has been immense and there can be NO JOKE about these events.

Yeah that wasn't the intent of this thread. It's meant to be ironic. (me a poster who never posts **** like that) I have no use for people who laugh at others suffering. It's classless and stupid.

Take it for what it is. A thread making fun of some TATFers who are dipshits.

Edited by Ethan...Again

Yeah that wasn't the intent of this thread. It's meant to be ironic. (me a poster who never posts **** like that) I have no use for people who laugh at others suffering. It's classless and stupid.

Take it for what it is. A thread making fun of some TATFers who are dipshits.

i kind of caught the joke but it guess it just hit some wrong.