Who Is Your Preferred Playoff Opponent If Falcons Are Wild Card Team?

Im saying the cowgirls, gotta love the fact that the Falcons would be able to play in a dome. Also I think their defense is pretty soft.

I don't like us in domes in the playoffs. They say we are builts as more of an outside team. I do not know anything about this but I do not like us in domes nonetheless.

I will play anybody anywhere. I think if I had to choose I would pick Dallas because they play in a dome and most likely with the roof closed. Giants would be out in the elements in the northeast during January.

I just think the more controlled the environment the better, but like I said, it doesn't matter who we play. Falcons are not going to duck anybody.

Im saying the cowgirls, gotta love the fact that the Falcons would be able to play in a dome. Also I think their defense is pretty soft.

Dallas secondary is soft but Dallas will throw a million and six blitz packages and they can be stout against the run.plus..its a 3-4

Dallas, no question.

I've been waiting over 30 years to get some pay back for those playoff losses in 78 and then that heartbreaker in 80. I think the Falcons match up really well with those people. Abe and the boys will have Romo looking out his earhole by halftime and J Jones will be crying in his caviar.

Dallas....bring it on!

Hard to answer this question because each team involved (us included) has failed to be consistent from week to week. We could pick any of them, and they could play championship football. All of these teams could beat any of the "elite" teams. They could also lay an egg. You could say the same for us. This week is about keeping momentum and getting our minds right for the playoffs. We'll let the other things sort themselves out.

Guest Negatorris

I would love to face the Cowboys. They would be the easiest to face out of the Giants and Eagles, even though all 3 have bad defenses. The Eagles offense is still a top 5 offense, and they have been pretty good as of late. The Giants could force Ryan into making mistakes with pressure, and Eli Manning is one of the top QBs at completing 20yd+ passes, and against our secondary schemes that could really mess us up. Cowboys are the best matchup, even though it still won't be easy to win against them.

If it comes down to it, I don't think we are allowed to play saints in first round.

I would say 49er's, giants and then cowboys... The biggest thing is for the REAL FALCONS to show up for every game...

not true......you are thinking Major League Baseball where two teams from same division cannot play each other in first round.

In NFL, two teams can play each other in 1st round - #3 seed plays #6 seed and #4 seed plays the #5 seed - regardless of division affiliation.

If Falcons are the 6th seed and Saints are 3rd seed, then Falcons would play Saints in Superdome in the 1st round.

i think we whip any nfc east team. only team that is "hot" is the eagles and they need a miracle to see the post season.

i do not want to see frisco. their defense is lights out super bowl ready. and their TE and RB tandem are a tough 1-2 punch. smith is playing exactly as he should be safe throws, andd behind a stellar defense.

i think we are locked in to a nfce matchup. im hoping its dallas to take avantage of the dome scenario, then to frisco and GB for the BIG ONE

In order of preference:

1) Aints - I'm a Falcon fan, it's in my blood to despise this team and their fans

2) Cowgirls - just cause they have soooooo many fake fans

3) Packers - I was in the Dome last year when they destroyed us, must have revenge

I like your sentiment. It's time for the Falcons to win a playoff game. I don't care who they face first; they have to win. It's time. Rise.