Bucs@panthers. Round 2.

If the Panthers go into the game too cocky, because they dominated the Bucs in Tampa.......it's gonna be a long, long day.

Texans can attest to that. The underestimated the Panthers.

Bucs have the tools to lay a beatdown on a team.

I've been trying to give the Bucs the benefit of the doubt but I saw what JB and other Buc fans have been saying now for weeks. It was a total mismatch. Yes they did stir to life in the second-half but that first have was putrid.

Carolina wants it more - they win 31-17.

Same. Hopefully the Panthers get one or two primetime games next season. Can't be any worse than the ones they normally give to the Browns and Rams. Surely more entertaining.

for sure they will get some primetime coverage in 2012

1 thurs 1 mon would be about right, probably will draw Falcons on a Monday Night I would think, or Saints ....

for sure they will get some primetime coverage in 2012

1 thurs 1 mon would be about right, probably will draw Falcons on a Monday Night I would think, or Saints ....

I can see the Falcons as a primetime game vs Panthers. Saints , I'm not sure about. I don't remember the last time the Panthers/Saints have had a primetime game. They normally give Saints primetime games with teams that had winning records the year before.. like they did this season.

well it will have alot to do on how we finish in the playoffs, they always give Falcons /Saints games on Mon Night, because 90% of the time they are always so close , dont think Bucs will get a Monday Night game, a PO win and we should get a couple, Saints are already a lock for atleast 2 because they have pretty much won the div, and they have D Brees a top 3 arm in this league, Panthers will for sure get a mon night game i think , because of Cam Newton

I can see the Falcons as a primetime game vs Panthers. Saints , I'm not sure about. I don't remember the last time the Panthers/Saints have had a primetime game. They normally give Saints primetime games with teams that had winning records the year before.. like they did this season.

I can see the draw for a game like that, may open the season, if not.. Vick will probably be broken in half before it happens. He's made of glass

I can see the draw for a game like that, may open the season, if not.. Vick will probably be broken in half before it happens. He's made of glass

Oh yeah. I can see it being extremely popular/viewed. Either that... or Broncos/Panthers primetime game. Tebow vs Newton would get a huge audience.

per twitter:

ProFootballFocus.com @ProFootbalFocus 2h

Sounds like a disaster in the making RT @HolderStephen: Raheem Morris says Ronde Barber will take on Steve Smith on Sunday w/ Talib on I.R.

Retweeted by Darin Gantt

For the most part, Ronde hasn't played that well against the Panthers the last couple of years. He's a great player though, and any time you have a great player, they can make great things happen, when you least expect it.