Wow Peyton Knows His Stuff...and No Not That Peyton...

thats very interesting stuff...no matter what happens next week,we cant overlook the bucs in the last week

You're thinking about the bucs? I can guarantee the Falcons aren't right now. This is going to be one of the best Falcons/Saints matchups EVER! The ratings will be off the charts!!

Falcons 24-17. wink.png

what broom?

Well, when we win, the broom will seem silly. How about a banana "split"!!??

Falcons 31 Saints 27

You're thinking about the bucs? I can guarantee the Falcons aren't right now. This is going to be one of the best Falcons/Saints matchups EVER! The ratings will be off the charts!!

Falcons 24-17. wink.png

No way we'll hold them to less than 20 points.

Don't count your team out it's a division game in which are almost always close.

You evidently haven't been watching the BUCS. The players AND coaches shut this down weeks ago! The only way you all lose this game is...................there really is NO WAY you can! It's a home game for the Falcons so there's no fear of a plane crash. I can't think of any possible way you could lose! Even without Turner, Ryan, Jones, White & Abraham you all will win this game.

The BUCS are by far, the worst team in the NFL at this point!

Believe me, You all beat the Saints Monday night you will have NO problem with the BUCS the following Sunday. That's all but guaranteed!

Depends man. If the Bucs defense can stop and completely contain a Newton led offense, that has been on a roll these last 4 weeks.... then I believe they can stop the Falcons offense. Blount could have a big game. Bucs could beat the Falcons, regardless of what the Falcons do against the Saints.

You evidently haven't been watching the BUCS. The players AND coaches shut this down weeks ago! The only way you all lose this game is...................there really is NO WAY you can! It's a home game for the Falcons so there's no fear of a plane crash. I can't think of any possible way you could lose! Even without Turner, Ryan, Jones, White & Abraham you all will win this game.

The BUCS are by far, the worst team in the NFL at this point!

ya have to wonder if the players want Morris fired? Could that be why they just quit two months ago?

Colts were 0-13. Everyone thought they had packed it in also. The gap in record and effort between the Titans and Colts, is greater than the lack of record and effort between the Falcons and Bucs. I'm still in the camp of "Any given Sunday".

Depends man. If the Bucs defense can stop and completely contain a Newton led offense, that has been on a roll these last 4 weeks.... then I believe they can stop the Falcons offense. Blount could have a big game. Bucs could beat the Falcons, regardless of what the Falcons do against the Saints.

These dudes couldn't stop anything! Have you watched this defense? It's the worst in the entire history of the team! This includes the teams that went 0-26! This coaching staff is simply showing up and going through the motions. They KNOW they're done and the players are evidently too stupid or too talentless to put anything good on film for the next head coach to get a look at. These guys ALL say how much they love Raheem and how bad it'll be if he's fired..............yet they go out and play like they have the last 10 weeks! While they may love his sorry *** they sure as **** don't respect him enough to even put forth an effort!

Edited by THE johnnybuc

These dudes couldn't stop anything! Have you watched this defense? It's the worst in the entire history of the team! This includes the teams that went 0-26! This coaching staff is simply showing up and going through the motions. They KNOW they're done and the players are evidently too stupid or too talentless to put anything good on film for the next head coach to get a look at. These guys ALL say how much they love Raheem and how bad it'll be if he's fired..............yet they go out and play like they have the last 10 weeks! While they may love his sorry *** they sure as **** don't respect him enough to even put forth an effort!

No doubt the Bucs have been horrible during this losing streak. They aren't tackling the right way. They're leaving receivers wide open, and the pass rush isn't what most thought it would be. Mainly because McCoy is out. I think part of it is due to Morris. Part of it due to his coordinators. The rest of the blame does fall on the players. It is the same as it is with the Colts.

Even the most lackluster team can get a bug up their azz though and decide to bring it. If the Colts can beat the Titans, then there is definitely a chance that the Bucs can beat the Falcons.

No doubt the Bucs have been horrible during this losing streak. They aren't tackling the right way. They're leaving receivers wide open, and the pass rush isn't what most thought it would be. Mainly because McCoy is out. I think part of it is due to Morris. Part of it due to his coordinators. The rest of the blame does fall on the players. It is the same as it is with the Colts.

Even the most lackluster team can get a bug up their azz though and decide to bring it. If the Colts can beat the Titans, then there is definitely a chance that the Bucs can beat the Falcons.

Actually Clayborn and Bowers have been the bright spots on defense. You get these guys a coaching staff that can teach AND instill respect & discipline and you'll see an entirely different team in the future!

Actually Clayborn and Bowers have been the bright spots on defense. You get these guys a coaching staff that can teach AND instill respect & discipline and you'll see an entirely different team in the future!

Bucs struck gold with Bowers. Top 10 talent of the draft. First time I saw him play was vs the Panthers. I was impressed. With guys healthy, and a tweaked up scheme, Bucs defense will be scary.