• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really??

He of bad snaps?

really? you are going to judge a player off one play?

we are 8th in the NFL in rushing. Our pass protection has been amazing. How good was either last year? How good was it this year when Kruetz was at center?

de la Puenta has turned out to be just as big an addition as some of our other heralded no names that have come in when nobody else wanted them and been key pieces of this team

not at all.

but i guess i should of worded it different.

i meant in a meaningful game like next monday

Well lets put it this way.....that win kept the monday night "meaningful"

Had we lost the saints would have clinched the division and put our own playoff spot in more danger then it is.

So yeah I would say that was pretty **** meaningful.........and while the Jags offense sucks coconuts big time their defense is no joke with some really good players in the front 7.

Notice how all these threads seem to have a common theme - "can Team X spoil the Saints season and do our dirtywork?"

Let's go Vikings!

Panthers can EASILY beat the Saints!

Lions could spell trouble for New Orleans!

I wonder if certain people are getting cold feet about their bold predictions this Monday night? They certainly seem to be searching for salvation elsewhere...

Notice how all these threads seem to have a common theme - "can Team X spoil the Saints season and do our dirtywork?"

Let's go Vikings!

I wonder if certain people are getting cold feet about their bold predictions this Monday night? They certainly seem to be searching for salvation elsewhere...

Did you read where I mentioned the lions could beat the saints, packers AND the falcons?

No?

get some glasses you blind *******.

Let's go Vikings!

Falconsd56 starts this thread talking about how he sees Detroit as being the kind of team that can cause some noise in the playoffs. The first two posts responding are from Saints fans basically saying 'we beat-em easy - no prob for us.' So Falconsd56 decides to remind them that that game was closer than the score indicates and the debate ensued.

Everyone knew the Vikings game meant nothing in the NFCS race (unless Atlanta lost to Jax) - so it was just people talking football - in fact most Falcons fans said 'whatever, not gonna happen' and a few Saints fans tossed out some theories as to how Minny could win.

Everyone knows that for the Falcons to win the NFCS that they need help from Carolina, so it's only natural to try to speculate on what Carolina would have to do to win the game. Yet I, along with many Falcons fans in RC, have already congratulated Saints fans on the Division title (being realists). As for needing somebody else to do their 'dirty work", if you want NO to get the #2 seed then you are in the exact same position with SF.

As for the predictions about Monday night's game, Saint Ray started a thread about that and it's all on record.

It's just football talk - but if you prefer, we can just all accept the premise that there's no way NO cannot win the SB and we'll leave it up to you to explain to us what happened if and when they don't.

He might be trolling.

Anyways, I'm just saying that you don't have to have an emotional stake in this argument. I can still sense the good in you...

smile.png Thanks Joe. I admit I get a streak of trying to be the RC posting police from time to time. While I'm at it I'll be working on fixing health care, global warming, democracy in Syria, and a nuclear weapons agreement with Iran. When I get that settled my next project will be arranging for PP, WFW and JB to go to Hooters for some wings and beer.