Saints Crush Vikes 42-20 .... Falcons Next

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**** you you SOB..........now I want to watch the 80's movie K9

**** good movie!

that poodle had NO chance!

I could bash TATF so hard but it's just not worth it. They are the epitome of fickle.

read the thread about not being scared of the saints.

thats some funny **** in there

id love to post in that thread but i dont want to get banned again

Edited by SuperSK

I don't really focus so much on the obvious stuff in TATF like the SB bound and we have elite everything threads, I just pop in from time to time to make concise, rational responses then maybe a harmless joke occasionally and watch as the rabid locals troll themselves into... into shadow.

Unless you're a Saints fan that either cowtows to the Falcons' absolute superiority, outright bashes other Saints fans (love that character BTW), or Dago, then it doesn't even matter what you post, their eyes roll back and a drooling frenzy commences.

It'll be close. One thing I can tell you is if it is a blowout in favor of the Saints it's going to be the most boring week of crow-serving ever, since you can guarantee the 3 or so Falcons fans who have earned the most are going to be "out of town for the holidays" or "reformatting their HDs" or whatever. Also quite a few of us will get banned for single posts up in TATF.

I'll be here as soon as the boards are back up regardless of the outcome (unless I'm banned again) 8)

You mean the Falcons 42 Saints 10 predictions?

I see a lot of people worrying about the next game, but the fact of the matter is, we're better than the Saints. The only reason we lost last time/earlier in the season was because of a fluke play in which Turner got stopped short. That basically never happens.

Also, Julio Jones was injured early in the game. The Saints got lucky and didn't have to cover 2 top WRs. Now that our offense is rolling with Julio, White, Douglas, Gonzalez, all making plays and Turner running like a mad animal, there's no stopping us. When have the Saints ever had a good defense besides that lucky year they won the Superbowl with an 'opportunistic' defense, a.k.a lucky defense?

All we got to do is play keep away with Turner and disguise our coverages. Brees can make plays, but he's just a product of the system. We just need to keep the ball away. But even if we fall behind, we've proven we can put up points.

I'd be surprised if we lose because our guys are ready for some vengeance. This time a 4th and 1 will be from the victory formation.

People around here are acting like the Saints are a team made up of Transformers or something, instead of human beings. The Saints have 3 losses, which tells me all I need to know: they can be beaten. I don't give a flip about how they lost those 3 games, so if one of you Saints trolls steps to me with that crap, that will be your last post on these boards. I only care that the Saints are not this invincible juggernaut that people are making them out to be, otherwise, this game wouldn't need to be played at all. All the years we've waited for a team that other teams would have to respect, and now some of us are curling up in the fetal position because we're going up against the "big, bad Saints".

every other post is a threat. dude has some kind of inferiority complex or something

Edited by SuperSK
Guest Maligned

every other post is a threat. dude has some kind of inferiority complex or something

Im not venturing off into TAFT until after the game. ( former SaintFan71 ....trying again after 3 consecutive bans lol )

But dont think im not "itching" to go drop a post over there....but I know soon as I do. POP...im done. lol

Edited by Maligned

honestly i dont know.

i do know you get banned for arguing at SR.

up top you get banned for disagreeing even though you can prove your right

Arguing=Disagreeing much of the time. The 2 aren't mutually exclusive. I got banned on SR quick fast and in a hurry and some Saints fans i met on there even wondered why i got banned. The only message i got was that i was a troll. Somebody got butthurt laugh.png

Arguing=Disagreeing much of the time. The 2 aren't mutually exclusive. I got banned on SR quick fast and in a hurry and some Saints fans i met on there even wondered why i got banned. The only message i got was that i was a troll. Somebody got butthurt laugh.png

while I agree that both are over the top, you are overlooking one basic difference.

this is THE official board for the Atlanta Falcons under the NFL. As such, its moderators should strive for fairness and objectivity as they are overseeing this board for someone else

Saints Report is a privately owned message board and as such its owners, who are also part of the moderating team, are free to do with their privately owned property as they see fit even if it means they act like little ****** towards fans of other teams