Congrats To The Seahawks!

WhenFalconsWin

Further enhancing the Falcons playoff chances with their win over Da Bears!

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

It's not quite over yet, but I don't see Hanie rallying them from 17 points down in the 4th, so yeah a big helping hand from Seattle!

BTW and FWIW, with NYG losing today it means that Atlanta would win any tie-breaker with NYG for a WC spot (as unlikely as that is).

Yes.. thank you, Hawks. For filling all those Falcons' fans (all 3 of them) with false hope. For helping their playoff hopes, for their traditional 1 and done post-season.

Think your record is broke, or you just like sayin' the same **** over and over?

Aww, does a b!tch need a hug in advance? You're gonna need one after the Saints put a raping on your turds next week, laugh.png

***** huh? turd this, turd that, you sure do like you some turds. Must be from all those sandwitches you keep having to eat. Got a little something between those two teeth of yours.

the bears were done the minute cutler messed up his hand

Might have survived that, then Forte went down, they lost Knox today. Then, the pack lost and actually need a win next week, not a good two months for the bears.

the Seahawks winning is good for the Saints too....we want them to have something to play for when they play the 49ers. Hopefully the Lions lose to add some drama to that last playoff spot

Yeah, lots of stuff up in the air still.

Falcons had a good day overall- every wild card contending team now has 7 losses except for Detroit, and the Falcons have the tiebreaker on them.

Not giving up on the division or beating the saints next week, but it is nice to know the falcons have a playoff spot sewn up by beating the Bucs in week 17.

Might have survived that, then Forte went down, they lost Knox today. Then, the pack lost and actually need a win next week, not a good two months for the bears.

Yeah, lots of stuff up in the air still.

Falcons had a good day overall- every wild card contending team now has 7 losses except for Detroit, and the Falcons have the tiebreaker on them.

Not giving up on the division or beating the saints next week, but it is nice to know the falcons have a playoff spot sewn up by beating the Bucs in week 17.

even in a loss you probaly win a spot.

cmon man, 1st&420 is one of the good guys of Falcon fans. COMPLETELY non ##### on a board swarming with them.

Appreciate it pp. Some people have no respect for themselves so its kind of hard to expect much of anything else from 'em. I shouldn't have even replied, but the name calling always gets me talkin **** and thats not me. I'm a laid back dude.

even in a loss you probaly win a spot.

Probably.

There is actually a decent chance we lose out and Still get a spot.

As long as the boys win the east.

The giants losing today was EPIC failure.

That is a prime example of why I love division games, you throw every out of the window.

And that is why I am also actually more worried about the bucs game then I am the saints game.

We always get up for the saints...it is always a very highly emotional game that both teams lay everyone on the line for.

With the bucs struggling with a falcon win vs the saints I could see a potential let down vs the bucs.

And that is why I am also actually more worried about the bucs game then I am the saints game.

We always get up for the saints...it is always a very highly emotional game that both teams lay everyone on the line for.

With the bucs struggling with a falcon win vs the saints I could see a potential let down vs the bucs.

I agree. ****, crazier things have happend this season. I'm hoping we just keep on rollin' right into the playoffs.

Probably.

There is actually a decent chance we lose out and Still get a spot.

As long as the boys win the east.

The giants losing today was EPIC failure.

That is a prime example of why I love division games, you throw every out of the window.

I thought o fthat as well but I would like to stay in the 5th seed!

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

The Bears, Bucs, and Texans beg to differ and that is this season alone

You're cherry picking. I'll concede the Texans but the Bears @ home in week 1 with a healthy Cutler, Forte and Knox are different than they are now and the Bucs in week 3 @ TB are way different than they are now (I need not remind you of who one of NO's losses were to around that time).

of course you dont want the 2 seed do ya?

SO your CONCEDING DEFEAT!!!!!

The 2 seed while not out of reach for us is a super long shot.

The 3 seed though is not.

We play the game we know how to play and I KNOW we can beat the saints.

The saints defense while improving will also have its handful with Newton and the panthers.

The saints offense will shred through them but those division games can be tricky ( see Washington and Giants)

I am not conceding the south just yet ;)

The 2 seed while not out of reach for us is a super long shot.

The 3 seed though is not.

We play the game we know how to play and I KNOW we can beat the saints.

The saints defense while improving will also have its handful with Newton and the panthers.

The saints offense will shred through them but those division games can be tricky ( see Washington and Giants)

I am not conceding the south just yet wink.png

i didtn think you would after all the back and forth lately but that dude said he wants the 5 seed