Congrats Cowboys!

THE johnnybuc

You all beat possibly the worst coached team in the NFL!

It was SAD! I take that back.............it was FUNNY! You should've seen the BUCS sideline, there was asst. coaches comparing resumes while Morris looked once again, loke someone that had been thrown into a situation he wasn't close to being prepared for. Neither had he prepared his team....AGAIN!!

What sucks is I talked to a few of the diehard season ticket holders that sit around us and only 1 of 'em were going to renew their seats no matter what the team did coaching wise. All the others said they'll not be renewing if the Glazers bring Mush back. We'll be renewing ours because..............that's just what we do! If I can sit there for 0-26 I can certainly sit there for 0-27!

Did it look as bad on TV as it did live? I can't imagine a team quitting, but this team looked like it didn't even wanna be there after 2 minutes into the game! On the Cowboys first possession the BUCS defense had their hands on their hips gasping for air between plays. I figure it'll be 3 or 4 years before we gain relevance again.hammer.gif

MERRY ******* CHRISTMAS!!

Oh yeah......Congrats Cowboys!

You all beat possibly the worst coached team in the NFL!

It was SAD! I take that back.............it was FUNNY! You should've seen the BUCS sideline, there was asst. coaches comparing resumes while Morris looked once again, loke someone that had been thrown into a situation he wasn't close to being prepared for. Neither had he prepared his team....AGAIN!!

What sucks is I talked to a few of the diehard season ticket holders that sit around us and only 1 of 'em were going to renew their seats no matter what the team did coaching wise. All the others said they'll not be renewing if the Glazers bring Mush back. We'll be renewing ours because..............that's just what we do! If I can sit there for 0-26 I can certainly sit there for 0-27!

Did it look as bad on TV as it did live? I can't imagine a team quitting, but this team looked like it didn't even wanna be there after 2 minutes into the game! On the Cowboys first possession the BUCS defense had their hands on their hips gasping for air between plays. I figure it'll be 3 or 4 years before we gain relevance again.

MERRY ******* CHRISTMAS!!

Oh yeah......Congrats Cowboys!

Worse jb if you add in what the announcers were saying. They accused the buccies of playing small ball, they had no sense of urgency, players quit on Radio, (Spurlock) I think, didn't put hit arms out for the deep pass because he knew he was going to take a shot. These were just some of the things they were saying late in the game. It was embarrassing to watch even for a Falcons fan. This experiment (Radio and staff) did not work for the buccies it is time to scrap it and start from scratch!

Boys needed the win so congrats to them...

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

It'd be a good game. Sure would settle a few things around here. Hope it works out that way, can't wait!

You guys would seriously not want to have to deal with me when Romo pulls out all those houdini throws and the Cowboys beat the falcons again.Maybe you would tho. Some on here would just disappear and it would be the misplaced TATFers that everyone wants gone anyway. So it's all good.

You guys would seriously not want to have to deal with me when Romo pulls out all those houdini throws and the Cowboys beat the falcons again.Maybe you would tho. Some on here would just disappear and it would be the misplaced TATFers that everyone wants gone anyway. So it's all good.

Wouldn't bother me a bit pp. I never take anything personal, besides you crack me up anyway. I really do think it would be a good game. I'm not wanting to play ya'll because I think it would be a cake walk by any means but it'd be one **** of a RC match up!

kind of looks that way today but that could chnage next week lol

speaking of,

is it true if philly wins out

the giants lose to the jets then beat dallas, that philly iwns the division

Too many "ifs" for me to keep track of. Guess I'll just wait til' a couple weeks from now. biggrin.png

i dont mind playing the lions again.

the eagles could be scary though!

yall would have to face them first! OUCH

A team that we eaasily handled already? No real "ouch" there. I guess we feel the same way about playing the eagles as you feel about playing the Lions, eh??

The thing about football is, PP, that if Romo and the Boys beat the Falcons in the playoffs, you would have every right to be as insufferable as we all know you'd be...

And when the Falcons win, I expect nothing less than a, "Meh, we've still beaten you most of the time and we still have a bunch of rusty old Lombardis to gloat over." biggrin.png

kindof a "no win Falcon fan" situation here...

the Eagles are making me uneasy all of a sudden....don't want them to get in at all. They have all the marks of a team that are getting hot at just the right time like Arizona did a few seasons ago on their run to the Superbowl

Despite the very real possibility of having to eat PP's crusty comments for decades to come, I truly hope it's Dallas/ATL in the WC round

the Eagles are making me uneasy all of a sudden....don't want them to get in at all. They have all the marks of a team that are getting hot at just the right time like Arizona did a few seasons ago on their run to the Superbowl

no question about that.

The positive is Vick is still super erratic...but when is is on he is so hard to defend.

They have the type of speed at every position that would give ALL of our teams fits.

I think all of us can score on them but with the wide 9 look they have and Babin being a beast ( who would have thunk he would have the season he had)

They can get after the qb better then any of our teams can.

Yeah lets hope they dont make it in.

no question about that.

The positive is Vick is still super erratic...but when is is on he is so hard to defend.

They have the type of speed at every position that would give ALL of our teams fits.

I think all of us can score on them but with the wide 9 look they have and Babin being a beast ( who would have thunk he would have the season he had)

They can get after the qb better then any of our teams can.

Yeah lets hope they dont make it in.

would make a great game....our defense is playing better but Vick and Shady are tough to defend if Vick is on. On the other hand, I don't think there is a whole lot they could do to slow down the Saints offense.

if the Saints and Eagles played, you could just go ahead and put the over/under at 80 laugh.png