Official How The Vikings Can Beat The Saints Thread

Falcon Man™

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oline holds up. Dline gets pressure. Ryan hits the big throws, and the receivers catch the easy ones... The falcons should come away with an upset.

So they pretty much have to do the opposite of what they've done all year. ****

Oline holds up. Dline gets pressure. Ryan hits the big throws, and the receivers catch the easy ones... The falcons should come away with an upset.

So they pretty much have to do the opposite of what they've done all year. ****

I thought this was about Minny beating NO?

Only chance Minny has is if NO is -3 or more in the TO column (maybe).

AP geting yards , Ponder using decent athletic ability to get out of pocket ( ala Locker) and using Harvin in creative ways to get him in space where the linebackers of the saints cant touch him.................if they do those things on offense they could keep Brees on Sideline.

On defense they simply have to get pressure............ Brees has not been the same when you can put guys in his face.

When you make him move he has not been as accurate as when he can just sit back there, have some toast with jelly and watch sports center before throwing a pass.

It will be a uphill battle but it is possible.

Not very likely but possible.

Guest GotLombardi?

It's so funny to see you guys squirm..

It must really suck to have to have to focus on other teams beating the Saints to give you a chance. :)

It's funny how you guys think you're going to come into the Superdome and man handle the Saints. Have you seen them play at home this season? Undefeated, and against teams much better than the Falcons. So, enjoy your lopsided win against the Jags.. it doesn't mean anything. The Saints are not going to lose, in prime time, at home, in a game that has HUGE implications. We have the better team this season, and you guys know it. Your secondary is just as bad as ours.. but we have the better offense. ****, 3/4 of you guys were ready to jump off of a cliff just a few weeks ago.

Guest GotLombardi?

AP geting yards..

Yeah.. That worked well for Chris Johnson last week, didn't it? The Saints defense can shut down the run when they need to. ****, you've seen it first hand on that 4th and 1 up in your own dome. :)

The Saints will shut down the run, and force that rookie QB to throw. And, hopefully, we don't see the abomination of officiating like we saw last week. Even as a Falcons fan, you had to have been laughing at the refs in that game!

Yeah.. That worked well for Chris Johnson last week, didn't it? The Saints defense can shut down the run when they need to. ****, you've seen it first hand on that 4th and 1 up in your own dome. smile.png

The Saints will shut down the run, and force that rookie QB to throw. And, hopefully, we don't see the abomination of officiating like we saw last week. Even as a Falcons fan, you had to have been laughing at the refs in that game!

The saints had like 10 minutes to game plan for the most obvious rush attempt in the history of the nfl.

Shutting down Johnson is no big feat, the falcons held him to 13 yards, and pretty much everyone outside the panthers and the bucs have shut him down.

You also were taken down to the wire by a rookie qb.

Locker averaged what ? 20 yards a completion on the saints?

Guest GotLombardi?

Doesn't matter.. You still couldn't convert on 4th and inches in your own dome. Sad..

No, we were taken down to the wire by ridiculous flags that extended drives for them, and shut down drives for us throughout the game. To say that it was the worst officiated game that I've seen in a long time would be an understatement. I'm not much on blaming refs for whatever, but at some point in the game, I just started laughing, because that's all I could do.

Speaking of getting beat by inexperienced/rookie QB's.. what happened to you guys in Houston a few weeks ago? Hard to blame the rookie QB for Matt Ryan's abomination in that game.

Doesn't matter.. You still couldn't convert on 4th and inches in your own dome. Sad..

No, we were taken down to the wire by ridiculous flags that extended drives for them, and shut down drives for us throughout the game. To say that it was the worst officiated game that I've seen in a long time would be an understatement. I'm not much on blaming refs for whatever, but at some point in the game, I just started laughing, because that's all I could do.

Speaking of getting beat by inexperienced/rookie QB's.. what happened to you guys in Houston a few weeks ago? Hard to blame the rookie QB for Matt Ryan's abomination in that game.

ahh so its the refs fault that Locker averaged 22 yards a completion?

yeah ok way to try to be taken seriously.

The falcons are 11-1 vs rookies..the saints have lost twice as many so nice try bub.

Saints beat the Falcons, in addition to three teams that also beat the Falcons. The Saints are better than the Falcons

THE SAINTS ARE BETTER THAN THE FALCONS

I love this logic.

I guess that means the nfc championship game should be bucs vs rams

The falcons have more to play for then the saints do so expect a MUCH different game.

The Saints are playing for the division and a bye. Several falcons have also chosen to be a little vocal about their intentions, post-Jag beatdown, so I expect they have the full attention of the Saints.

The Saints are playing for the division and a bye. Several falcons have also chosen to be a little vocal about their intentions, post-Jag beatdown, so I expect they have the full attention of the Saints.

The saints can still win the division with a loss

And while the falcons will still probably get a playoff spot with a loss there is no promise of that.

The falcons playoff lives >>>> saints division crown