Can The Viking Beat The Saints?

Guest Negatorris

Guest Negatorris

There is probably a less than 1% chance of the Saints losing, but it is still possible in my eyes. The Vikes almost came back from a large deficit against the Lions, and it ended where the backup QB's facemask was grabbed, but there was no penalty flag thrown. If it was thrown, it very well could have proved disastrous to the Lions.

Personally I expect a blow out, but something tells me they can win. I would sure f*cking hope so, but it would take the Vikings offense to keep the Saint's offense off the field with long drives. AP is back, and he is a competitor. We all know about Percy. Although I think the Vikings will get beaten pretty badly, my heart tells me there is a slim chance they can pull off an upset.

it doesn't matter for the falcons. if the falcons are to win the division the falcons have to win out and the saints have to lose to carolina. there is no scenario where the falcons win the division and the saints beat carolina.

vikings vs saints is irrelevant to the falcons.

it doesn't matter for the falcons. if the falcons are to win the division the falcons have to win out and the saints have to lose to carolina. there is no scenario where the falcons win the division and the saints beat carolina.

Saints losing is relevent to me in any possible situation

Strange but true. Actually I think it's only relevant if Atlanta loses to Jax, then Minny losing would keep the slim Division title hopes alive.

As for the original topic, sure it's possible and it is more possible than when the Rams won, but it's gonna take a lot of NO shooting itself in the foot.

CAN they? sure.

Will they?

Doubt it.

They have some players who can give the saints problems ( Allen on defense Harvin and AP on offense)

Ponder also has shown some good potential, but their secondary is very "ehhhhh"

If they can keep getting Sproles in space the Vikes will have no answer.