Falcons / Saints Smack Thread

SaintRay

Imagine the game starts with a blow-the-roof-off play like in the grand re-opening game and ATL gets straight blown out... does this forum ever come back on line? And if so, when?

probaly around wednesday

they will go from ATL SUCKS we lost to YATES, back to YES WE JUST BEAT CAR, and then BAM we SUCK AGAIN

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares? I got one you might remember though..

SEPTEMBER 26, 2010

SUPERDOME

FALCONS - 27

SAINTS - 24

See, if you were to ask me that question, my answer wouldn't be Nov. 13th, 2011, nor Dec. 27th, 2010. Doesn't fit the "fantastic" or "elite" category.

See what I did there? Uh huh. cool.png Thanks!

Guest GotLombardi?

I find it funny how Failclown fans are pounding their chests, and acting like their team is going to come in and beat the Saints at home, in prime time... yet, just a few weeks ago, 3/4 of you were ready to jump off of a cliff.

"This one needs to be fired.." "That one needs to be benched.." "Matt Ryan is not elite.."

And so on, and so forth.. I can't wait to see the meltdown on this site after your team loses in front of the entire nation. Do you guys really think that the Payton is going to drop the ball here? Really?! Come on.. These guys are averaging 40 points per game at home, and have decimated much better teams than the Falcons this season.

I find it funny how Failclown fans are pounding their chests, and acting like their team is going to come in and beat the Saints at home, in prime time... yet, just a few weeks ago, 3/4 of you were ready to jump off of a cliff.

"This one needs to be fired.." "That one needs to be benched.." "Matt Ryan is not elite.."

And so on, and so forth.. I can't wait to see the meltdown on this site after your team loses in front of the entire nation. Do you guys really think that the Payton is going to drop the ball here? Really?! Come on.. These guys are averaging 40 points per game at home, and have decimated much better teams than the Falcons this season.

They've also lost to teams like the Rams and buccies! So we'll take our chances at the MB Dome...

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

Guest GotLombardi?

Sure.. you guys lost to the Bucs, too.

We had no business losing either one of those games, but at least we somewhat had an excuse in that our head coach wasn't on the sidelines. ;) Either way, we haven't lost once since, and we haven't had the killer turnovers. I think it'll be a good game, but I would be shocked if the Saints lost at home against this season's falcons.

Sure.. you guys lost to the Bucs, too.

We had no business losing either one of those games, but at least we somewhat had an excuse in that our head coach wasn't on the sidelines. ;) Either way, we haven't lost once since, and we haven't had the killer turnovers. I think it'll be a good game, but I would be shocked if the Saints lost at home against this season's falcons.

going to be closer than you think in the kia sorrento superdome