Fwiw: All Taints Fans Aren't Worthless

So I peruse the other teams boards from time to time, not as a member, but as a lurker and found the following:

http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/mike-smith-taken-off-plane-chest-pains-216641/

In the thread 95% of these guys state that while we are hated, bitter rivals, they still had nothing but well wishes for Coach Smith. Even though, we hate them, and they hate us...it was refreshing.

Football is a game, Mike Smith is a person. Anyone who can't distinguish between the two has serious issues.

I hope your coach takes this as a warning and seeks appropriate preventative measures to ensure he doesn't invoke an aneurysm, stroke or heart attack when you guys fail to make it into or past the Wild Card round of the playoffs.

Kinda ironic that he is pointing out fans that showed class by wishing his team's coach well while having no class of his own by referring to them as Taints

I don't think it's that ironic. Considering the fans he's talking about. If you go to SR and search for the word "turd", your computer would melt.

I don't think it's that ironic. Considering the fans he's talking about. If you go to SR and search for the word "turd", your computer would melt.

regardless of how they act, when people act with class what does it say about the person who is himself classless when pointing it out?

that right there is the Mirriam-Webster definition of ironic

I'd be shocked if most of them said differently. honestly.

if your hatred for saints/saints fans goes beyond the game then you have some issues.

Totally. potential heart problems are something basically every adult can relate to (unlike catastrophic storms destroying your city, for example).

Kinda ironic that he is pointing out fans that showed class by wishing his team's coach well while having no class of his own by referring to them as Taints

excellant point,but im hoping it was just habit and he really didnt think of it that way...thanks for the well wishes for coach though...we really arent all that different when it comes down to it