Good chance to get the #2 seed now. Before today, I thought the Saints were too far back.

Steelers SHOULD be able to beat the 49ers next week. It's in San Fran and the Steelers may be without Jerome Harrison, but the Steelers will have 10 days to prepare for that one.

Other than that, they also have a road game at Seattle.

Saints only have @ Minnesota and then two home games. Both home games will be rough because they're divisional games and both opponents will have extra time to prepare than the Saints (Falcons coming off a Thursday night game while the Saints will be coming off a Monday night game going into the game vs the Panthers).

But the Saints have been outstanding at home so far this year. Saints will need the #2 seed though... I've been saying it for weeks... I think the Saints will beat the Packers in the playoffs, but the only possible way is if they get the #2 seed because I don't think they can beat the 49ers in San Fran, especially if they're forced to play that one on a Saturday coming off a Sunday wild card game.

Guest Negatorris

Steelers are weird to me. They win a close game to KC, drop 35 easy points on CIN, and then barely stop the upset against CLE. I don't know if they can beat the 49ers, but I don't know if the 49ers can beat them. Should be a good game. Still, the Saints also have to play us, and the #2 seed could very well be decided in that game alone.

Me likey!!! I do think that this will light a fire under Sean Payton/Drew brees to get the job done cool.png

considering the saints have not locked up the division and the saints have 2 more division games against 2 pretty good offenses coming in that the saints already had problems stopping once this year.....

I would say if THAT did not light a fire under him then you are in trouble.

All the Niners really had was a very good defense! You can't go from **** to the Super Bowl in 1 season. **** to the playoffs maybe, a lot of teams have done that. The only team that has ever come close was the 1981 Niners, but that was before free agency and they were special! Packers & Saints are the class of the NFC right now and I fully expect them to be meeting in Green Bay the end of January for the NFC Title.