Disappointers And Surprisers

There, we are not that far off then are we? I mean we all knew they would be good this season but perfect? That has to surprise a lot of people.

********! We couldn't be farther apart. You just happened to make a statement I agree with. I can't stand those sanctimonious ********! To have celebration simply to take joy in their record not being broken is so third rate and classless it isn't funny. It's actually Pathetic! Actually what they put forth is pretty much the way you are on this board ALL the time!

********! We couldn't be farther apart. You just happened to make a statement I agree with. I can't stand those sanctimonious ********! To have celebration simply to take joy in their record not being broken is so third rate and classless it isn't funny. It's actually Pathetic! Actually what they put forth is pretty much the way you are on this board ALL the time!

My point exactly. I cannot stand the old Miami players when they do that. I was hoping the Pats would've done it, and now I am hoping the pack do it. Little do they know these teams would've moped the floor with that club!

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

My point exactly. I cannot stand the old Miami players when they do that. I was hoping the Pats would've done it, and now I am hoping the pack do it. Little do they know these teams would've moped the floor with that club!

NO! You missed my main point. You act JUST LIKE the '72 Miami Players with the continual crap you post here.