Panthers Udfa Has More Sacks Than Ray Edwards

Am I?

Just this year, I've seen Brees casually step out of the way of impending doom countless times. The guy has a sixth sense when it comes to moving out of the way at just the right time.

Ryan........yeah, I can see Bowers mucking him up. Newton, maybe. Not sure if Bowers speed just startled Newton and caught him off guard a few times, or if that will be the new trend. We'll have to wait and see.

it sure looks like you are catering to them. do you think the panthers have any chance at winning this division when brees is here? i saw them do it 2008. that post seems as if you are saying "ya well we might be second best to you guys!!!!!" i don't think your organization feels that way.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it sure looks like you are catering to them. do you think the panthers have any chance at winning this division when brees is here? i saw them do it 2008. that post seems as if you are saying "ya well we might be second best to you guys!!!!!" i don't think your organization feels that way.

H3ll yeah. Panthers will challenge the Saints as soon as they shore up their defense.

We're talking about a DE though. With the way Brees has been able to dodge defenders this year, would you wager on the DE or Brees?

I was saying in the beginning that the Panthers were in for an injury-plagued rebuilding year whether they knew it or not, but I still have to say that

The fact we've won 4 games without two starting linebackers, one starting defensive tackle, a starting offensive tackle and without a starting wideout. Is pretty amazing

is sugarcoating it a little bit. The Panthers have beaten three of the worst teams in the league, and the Bucs, who have become one of the worst teams of this half of the season. Obviously the Panthers have gone through a lot this season and it's impressive that they still look like a team with a lot of upside, but, as I was also saying before the season, the fans are going to treat any level of improvement on last season as an insurmountable improvement and start talking about becoming a contender in the NFC again when the team itself needs a lot more than it's going to acquire in one offseason.

Also, I noticed a lot of fans applauding Newton's approach to losing, and like I've told Panther fans everywhere, you're going to applaud Cam until he's in the last year of his contract, the team's still a few pieces away from the title hunt, and Cam suddenly goes from talking to everyone about everything to not talking to anyone about anything.

Edited by Serge

I was saying in the beginning that the Panthers were in for an injury-plagued rebuilding year whether they knew it or not, but I still have to say that

is sugarcoating it a little bit. The Panthers have beaten three of the worst teams in the league, and the Bucs, who have become one of the worst teams of this half of the season. Obviously the Panthers have gone through a lot this season and it's impressive that they still look like a team with a lot of upside, but, as I was also saying before the season, the fans are going to treat any level of improvement on last season as an insurmountable improvement and start talking about becoming a contender in the NFC again when the team itself needs a lot more than it's going to acquire in one offseason.

Also, I noticed a lot of fans applauding Newton's approach to losing, and like I've told Panther fans everywhere, you're going to applaud Cam until he's in the last year of his contract, the team's still a few pieces away from the title hunt, and Cam suddenly goes from talking to everyone about everything to not talking to anyone about anything.

Excellent point!

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

Sugarcoating what? The fact we have only lost by a touchdown in all but two games? Seems like someone is in denial of the Panthers being contenders again. And let's not even start talking about your weak *** schedule. Panthers are developing a qb not a game manager but a qb. Letting Cam learn from his mistakes.

Sugarcoating what? The fact we have only lost by a touchdown in all but two games? Seems like someone is in denial of the Panthers being contenders again. And let's not even start talking about your weak *** schedule. Panthers are developing a qb not a game manager but a qb. Letting Cam learn from his mistakes.

Losing by a touchdown or less to teams like Arizona and Minnesota, coming within a touchdown of better teams only in garbage time, and getting spanked by Tennessee is still progress from last year, but it's absolutely hilarious that you think that anyone's "in denial" about where the Panthers are except Panther fans themselves. It's a 4-8 team that looks good on paper for where it's at, nothing better, nothing worse.

It's not the Panther fan's fault, that Newton is already the 2nd best Qb in the division.

Fun Fact: the Panthers have not beaten a single team using the same quarterback they started the season with. Blaine Gabbert, John Beck, Curtis Painter and Josh Johnson are the only guys the Panthers have beaten so far. You can put that on a dreadful defense, sure, but save the tough talk about how far Newton's risen until he at least out duels a starting quarterback.

Fun Fact: the Panthers have not beaten a single team using the same quarterback they started the season with. Blaine Gabbert, John Beck, Curtis Painter and Josh Johnson are the only guys the Panthers have beaten so far. You can put that on a dreadful defense, sure, but save the tough talk about how far Newton's risen until he at least out duels a starting quarterback.

Fun fact: Falcons got their *** handed to them by a 5th round qb by the name of 'TJ Yates' not only was he a rookie, but it was his first NFL start EVER. He is also the first UNC qb to start in the National football league.

all these **** facts about my Panthers, go to **** Falcon fans, LOL. naw just playing, we do need to fix our DEF, in the history of the Panthers I cant remember a year that our DEF was this bad, not even the 1-15 or 2-14 years. i think this years is worse than those two combined, but here is a fact, Falcons our 20-12 vs us, whenever we have the Falcons on the schedule no matter how good or bad our year is, i think we our going to lose, panthers vs saints 17-16 i think and we lead the Bucs by like 5 or 6 games. go figure. Good luck to both teams, we playing for respect yall playing for a Playoff spot. should be a good game.

Falcons expect to win a playoff game but can't even beat a 5th round rookie, who also outperformed 'lack of deep ball Matty Ice'

Kinda hard to say he outperformed Ice if you check the stats but he was a part of the team that beat us. I think the kid threw for less than 50% but he threw a TD and did not turn the ball over.

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg