Roddy White: Falcons ‘Should Just Scrap’ Deep Passes

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha...I told yall about Roddy at the beginning of the season, but yall said he was fine...LOLOL!!

It was bound to happen. I knew he couldn't stay quiet too much longer considering how this season has gone. He keeps it real haha.

Edited by Atl/0

i am still stunned that some people are still defending this guy, teammates dont throw other teammates under the bus. PERIOD.

nothing wrong with being confident, but going around guranteeing wins is idiodic, go play for the jets then...

Jets have b2b AFC championship appearances with their guys talking big game. I want that kind of success here but seems like your ok with being average.

isnt disruptive?????? throwing your QB and team under the bus by saying "lets just scrap deep

passes we arent very good at them" isnt being disruptive??????????????????

who did he throw under the bus???? He said they should scrap deep passes. He threw a certain play under the bus no names were mentioned.... He said a play

We are already more explosive than last year, even with our offense not hitting in all cylinders. We do not need to force the deep pass, we have WRs that can make explosive plays out of the 10 to 15 yard range. I do not understand why we are forcing it with the deep pass, so much. If the opportunity presents itself later in the game, take a shot on a 2nd and short situation or something similar, once Ryan have completed good amount of passes to be on a rhythm

Jets have b2b AFC championship appearances with their guys talking big game. I want that kind of success here but seems like your ok with being average.

uhhhh no you are wrong. i never said that i was ok with being average. plenty of teams play well

and consitently win and dont go around mouthing off about guraranteed wins. you let your play do

your talking. everytime he opens his mouth and does this we lose. he is giving the other team

bullentin board material and even the packers have said they took his comments personal.

uhhhh no you are wrong. i never said that i was ok with being average. plenty of teams play well

and consitently win and dont go around mouthing off about guraranteed wins. you let your play do

your talking. everytime he opens his mouth and does this we lose. he is giving the other team

bullentin board material and even the packers have said they took his comments personal.

This being scared of bulletin board material for the opposition is for sissies or those that never played the sport. It's all mind games really for both sides so it's not really giving anybody an advantage. This is football, not Veggitales! you can keep that crap at the house.

This being scared of bulletin board material for the opposition is for sissies or those that never played the sport. It's all mind games really for both sides so it's not really giving anybody an advantage. This is football, not Veggitales! you can keep that crap at the house.

Post of the thread right here! I don't get this whole "bulletin board material" stupidity fans talk about.

Post of the thread right here! I don't get this whole "bulletin board material" stupidity fans talk about.

yeah you dont but aaron rodgers said his **** self that when roddy ran his mouth it got the whole team fired up and even fatboy bj raji ..... i dont give a crap if you wanna talk trash but when you cant back it up then STFU. PERIOD

u look stupid and make our team look bad

this clown has no right talking trash right now leading the league in dropped passes

Edited by NateDogg1215

yeah you dont but aaron rodgers said his **** self that when roddy ran his mouth it got the whole team fired up and even fatboy bj raji ..... i dont give a crap if you wanna talk trash but when you cant back it up then STFU. PERIOD

this clown has no right talking trash right now leading the league in dropped passes

Just a little perspective here: you are calling the best wide receiver we've ever had here in Atlanta, someone sure to break numerous team records who has been a huge part of our success under the current management regime, a "clown" because he likes to talk trash via twitter (online) and you don't feel as if he is "backing it up" on the field despite him still being an above average wide receiver in the NFL during a down year for him. You're doing this, mr big talker, on an anonymous online message board.

Carry on I guess...

From your posts I take it your the silent mouse type. Yeah sometimes you lose in battle **** happens nothing you can do about that but I'd rather go out swinging than sitting quiet and take a beating like you would. Roddy is the only one on this team that show he's not scared of anyone and just because he/we as a team fall short at times doesn't mean it's his fault for saying his opinion. In fact we need more of it because we have no type of charisma from this team it's like it's soulless.

You win some you lose some. I'd rather lose like a man than win like a coward. The latter is how this team has played these past couple of years and I'm getting tired of it. You wouldn't understand that though since from what your saying it seems your the type that would let some stranger slap your sister/wife/daughter in front of you and not do anything about it.

Edited by Atl/0

From your posts I take it your the silent mouse type. Yeah sometimes you lose in battle **** happens nothing you can do about that but I'd rather go out swinging than sitting quiet and take a beating like you would. Roddy is the only one on this team that show he's not scared of anyone and just because he/we as a team fall short at times doesn't mean it's his fault for saying his opinion. In fact we need more of it because we have no type of charisma from this team it's like it's soulless.

You win some you lose some. I'd rather lose like a man than win like a coward. The latter is how this team has played these past couple of years and I'm getting tired of it. You wouldn't understand that though since from what your saying it seems your the type that would let some stranger slap your sister/wife/daughter in front of you and not do anything about it.

wow you are so dead oncool.png

that's ok keep defending mr league leader in dropped passes.

half this board bangs on Matt Ryan . Yes he has his flaws. But he is a winner look at our record when he is starting. The guy that put white in the position he is ...... to get his big deal

but as soon as someone rips RODDY WHITE , ohhh noooo its not ok ... hes talking trash because hes a man and he aint gonna let his mom or sister get punked!!!! yeah ok buddy ... its not like hes defending us from getting sh1tted on. Hes starting most of the crap. Big difference there Mr Tough Guy.

hes running his **** mouth, threw his QB under the bus, and leading the league in dropped passes.

catch your passes, stop committng stupid azz penaltys, and help us win some games.

Edited by NateDogg1215

wow you are so dead oncool.png

that's ok keep defending mr league leader in dropped passes.

half this board bangs on Matt Ryan for bringing us a soon to be 4th straight winning season. The guy that put white in the position he is ...... to get his big deal

but as soon as someone rips RODDY WHITE , ohhh noooo its not ok ... hes talking trash because hes a man and he aint gonna let his mom or sister get punked!!!! yeah ok buddy ... its not like hes defending us from getting sh1tted on. hes running his **** mouth, threw his QB under the bus, and leading the league in dropped passes.

catch your passes, stop committng stupid azz penaltys, and STFU

The only thing you can get on him is the drops he deserves it. What this whole thread is about is his comments and it escalated to him not being good because he posts on twitter which is absurd. If you want to talk about what's going on the field with drops or uncalled for penalties have at it but the other stuff is nonsense.

I don't know how Ryan got brought into this. He didn't bring any winning seasons to the franchise the team overall did. Roddy had 1000 yards with three different qbs in one season so trying to say that Matt made him who he is now is totally disrespectful of this guy's talent.

I might be in the minority on THIS board but majority of the fans overall wants this man to speak his mind instead of playing PR games to appease the rated PG crowd as yourself.