We Have Die Hard Fans

dipper

I'm sick of seeing all of these post about Falcons Fans Suck, Falcons Fans leave early, Falcons Fans show up late, etc.... Yes I arrive late and yes I've left early and yes I complain about RYAN but Sugar Honey Ice Tea, I'm still a fan...

If your a true fan and God has blessed you with your health and wealth, you should be making this trip to Carolina this weekend. I'm traveling with crew of DIE HARD fans to Carolina for the 8th straight year. Were going to eat and drink Falcons Football all weekend long. After we win, were going to celebrate like it's New Years Eve and if we happen to lose the game were going to complain and whine just like any other fan will do.

So stop talking about the Falcons Fans suck.... Join us in Carolina for the game it's only a 3 hour drive.

IF YOUR A SO CALLED DIE HARD FAN, I DON'T SEE FOLKS SCREAMING ABOUT MAKING THE TRIP TO CAROLINA AND IT'S ONLY A 3 HOUR TRIP...

Just because I arrive late I'm not a fan... well does this count: 10 year STH, Road Warrior to Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Carolina, New Orelans, NY, Kansas City, Houston, SF and Chicago... I think these trips over look me arriving a little late..

I'm sick of seeing all of these post about Falcons Fans Suck, Falcons Fans leave early, Falcons Fans show up late, etc.... Yes I arrive late and yes I've left early and yes I complain about RYAN but Sugar Honey Ice Tea, I'm still a fan...

If your a true fan and God has blessed you with your health and wealth, you should be making this trip to Carolina this weekend. I'm traveling with crew of DIE HARD fans to Carolina for the 8th straight year. Were going to eat and drink Falcons Football all weekend long. After we win, were going to celebrate like it's New Years Eve and if we happen to lose the game were going to complain and whine just like any other fan will do.

So stop talking about the Falcons Fans suck.... Join us in Carolina for the game it's only a 3 hour drive.

I agree we have die hard fans...about 30,000 of them. We have about 1,000,000 rotational spectators.

Lol... I think Falcons fans get a bad wrap because there were so many people that were Vick fans rather than Falcons... And once he left so did they

And I personally don't miss a single one of them. (or Vick either for that matter)

laugh.png

Edited by PokerSteve

I was there during the 98' superbowl,

I was there during the 3 win Vick & Quit-Trino era

I was there after the loss to a 3rd string QB

I'll be there when we Lay-ith The Smack-ith Down-ith on the Panties Candy Arses!!!!

Speaking of "I was there...", I was there - in Dallas - the year YKW was injured and the Falcons went out to Texas Stadium and beat the Cowboys. Alge Crumpler scored the winning TD in the same end zone where I was sitting. It was nearly a 2-mile walk to Texas Stadium from where I had to park my car, and Cowboys fans were talking much smack the entire duration of that walk to my seat. They were pretty quiet when I left though. wink.png

Speaking of "I was there...", I was there - in Dallas - the year YKW was injured and the Falcons went out to Texas Stadium and beat the Cowboys. Alge Crumpler scored the winning TD in the same end zone where I was sitting. It was nearly a 2-mile walk to Texas Stadium from where I had to park my car, and Cowboys fans were talking much smack the entire duration of that walk to my seat. They were pretty quiet when I left though. wink.png

I was in the Georgia Dome the following week when the Falcons jumped on the Redskins 17-0 in the first half. I was talking big smack to my friend who was with me who was a Redskins fan. I was pretty quiet when I left though.

The worse Falcons Game I've ever attended on the ROAD... We went to Kansas City and got waxed... I think the score was 50+ to 3, something embarassing... Now I stayed in my seat until the end of the game because I didn't want the fans to talk to trash.... I quietly blended into the crowd to the car and back to the Airport.

The worse Falcons Game I've ever attended on the ROAD... We went to Kansas City and got waxed... I think the score was 50+ to 3, something embarassing... Now I stayed in my seat until the end of the game because I didn't want the fans to talk to trash.... I quietly blended into the crowd to the car and back to the Airport.

On the bright side, the Falcons got in the NFL record books that day for allowing the most rushing TDs in a game.

It's painful being a Falcon fan at times but I guess that's what it's all about. I work with Saints fans and everytime we lose, especially the lose to them, it gets rubbed in extra hard. They go as far as chanting FTF(F those Falcons), they write it down in areas that talc is piled up and much more. I know it's all fun and games but it's painful at times.

IF YOUR A SO CALLED DIE HARD FAN, I DON'T SEE FOLKS SCREAMING ABOUT MAKING THE TRIP TO CAROLINA AND IT'S ONLY A 3 HOUR TRIP...

Just because I arrive late I'm not a fan... well does this count: 10 year STH, Road Warrior to Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Carolina, New Orelans, NY, Kansas City, Houston, SF and Chicago... I think these trips over look me arriving a little late..

Nope! There is no excuse for arriving late, not cheering or getting into the game , and leaving early, unless there is a health concern to you or your family.

Do you have any idea of what the state of GA blue collar employess make or when the last time we got a raise(5 years ago). Trust me, I wish I could afford to be at every game but for the time being, I'll scream extra loud and proud at my T.V and I won't be late!

Edited by Falcons0081