Official Hick'ry Stick Award Thread, 2011 Quarter 3

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't been around any more for the most popular reason, too many trolls but I do love that stick so I will start voting this Year Starting now. ****, I think the last thread I started was called something like save the hickry stick and stayed up all night with everyone goin nuts bout the Supes Situation. Anyways I would vote Matt but want it to count so I'm taking the MVP approach over most outstanding player and locking in WILL.

Weatherspoon, in my opinion, has been the best player on the team. However, Svitek took over in a bad situation and has played really well. Therefore, I have to go with Svitek because his was a more difficult and demanding situation. Matt Ryan was getting his clock cleaned with Baker out there, and Svitek has made a huge difference.

Y'all vote! It only takes a second and it don't cost ya anything. As of Wednesday night 8:00 pm, I see about 55 votes. Poll closes in about 25.5 hours. I'm gonna be disappointed if we don't register at least 100 votes! This looks to be another tight race. Y'all vote!!!

Haven't been around any more for the most popular reason, too many trolls but I do love that stick so I will start voting this Year Starting now. ****, I think the last thread I started was called something like save the hickry stick and stayed up all night with everyone goin nuts bout the Supes Situation. Anyways I would vote Matt but want it to count so I'm taking the MVP approach over most outstanding player and locking in WILL.

I think this is the biggest reason for low turnout. These threads need to be Stickied to the top too.

Spoony Luv from Above. I can't wait to see what he's gonna do w/ that award once it's handed to him.

I'd like to see the award given to him during D-Block if he does win it. I know 100 people are going to flame me for saying it but after I recommended D-Block to ask a "Fans Question of the Week" and everyone had to flame me for recommending it. After I spoke w/ Mike Peterson about it he said that it was a smart idea and that he'd already thought about doing it so thats' going to be an addition to the show soon.

Runners up would Svitek, Sanders