New York Giants Compare The Packers And Saints In This Article

What Drew Brees is doing is nothing short of incredible. It is only being overshadowed because the Packers are 12-0. What Rodgers is doing is ALSO incredible.

But to make the argument that Brees' numbers should be ignored because he has so many pass attempts is ridiculous and myopic. If Brees wasn't the caliber of QB that he is, more pass attempts would = more horrible results, yet they don't. Brees is a winner, plain and simple. Look at his body of work since 06 and there REALLY is no comparison to ANYONE else.

Rodgers is playing lights out, out of his mind football but let's not forget or overlook what Brees is doing. It's incredible.

What Drew Brees is doing is nothing short of incredible. It is only being overshadowed because the Packers are 12-0. What Rodgers is doing is ALSO incredible.

But to make the argument that Brees' numbers should be ignored because he has so many pass attempts is ridiculous and myopic. If Brees wasn't the caliber of QB that he is, more pass attempts would = more horrible results, yet they don't. Brees is a winner, plain and simple. Look at his body of work since 06 and there REALLY is no comparison to ANYONE else.

Rodgers is playing lights out, out of his mind football but let's not forget or overlook what Brees is doing. It's incredible.

They're both having hall of fame type seasons. They ought to have a one on one Steel Cage match on Pay-Per-View after the end of the season to decide the MVP. I'd pony up $39.90 to watch it. Where's Don King when ya need him?laugh.png

The Packers are better at scoring points offensively and better at not allowing points defensively. Games aren't won by yards. I think the Packers offense would put up much better stats if they played in a dome. I don't think the Packers would have a hard time consistently putting up 500+ yards in a dome. I would like to see the Saints go ahead and try to put up the points and yards that the Packers do outside in the cold and wind.

The Saints offense is a totally different animal on the road than it is at home. The Packers are consistent. They can put up 35+ points on a team at home or on the road. The Saints are built for that dome. Guess what? They are going to have to play on the road in the playoffs. Likely in sub 20 degree temperatures at Lambea Field. If you look at Drew Brees splits stats he is a totally different QB on grass in outdoor games than he is on indoor turf. Yet another reason why I think Brady and Rodgers are in a league of their own. Rodgers would completely destroy Brees if he played 9 indoor games every year. The two really aren't comparable.

Rodgers threw for more yards and the same amount of TDs against the same team but did it on the road. For the year, Brees has a 122 QB Rating at home with a 91 QB Rating on the road. 20/3 TD/INT ratio at home. A 10/8 TD/INT ratio on the road. Rodgers is way more consistent and has no trouble playing indoors, in the cold, in the wind, snow, rain. Whatever the conditions he puts up great numbers.

seriously man, saints don't fear the pack at all and who could blame them

I think both teams have mutual respect for each other. Neither is scared. Both want that match up.

I agree with SK. Their not scared, their grown men. I think it's what he said, "mutual respect". It'd be one **** of a game!! I hope to see the rematch.