Congrats No On The Division.

If the Falcons loss another game, there is no promise they will make the playoffs.

Do you REALLY believe the Falcons would lay over on Dec 26 in primetime to "hold something back?" Seriously?

Also this is not WFW plan the Falcons very easily can go 2-2, finish 9-7, and make the playoffs. I would much rather them see them finish on a higher note, 3-1, 10-6, possibly garnering the 5th seed and taking out the boys!

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also this is not WFW plan the Falcons very easily can go 2-2, finish 9-7, and make the playoffs. I would much rather them see them finish on a higher not, 3-1, 10-6, possibly garnering the 5th seed and taking out the boys!

I would LOVE to see the 'boys and falcons play in the playoffs.

would make for one **** of a rival RC week

Sure would! I'd be cool with that game. We could kill two birds with one stone. Matt could get his first playoff win finally and beat ol' Romo and the Boys. I know we should be playing for a SB but lets face it we are not a SB team right now. I'd be **** happy with a playoff win. Maybe it'll give Ryan some confidence that I believe he lacks.

Sure would! I'd be cool with that game. We could kill two birds with one stone. Matt could get his first playoff win finally and beat ol' Romo and the Boys. I know we should be playing for a SB but lets face it we are not a SB team right now. I'd be **** happy with a playoff win. Maybe it'll give Ryan some confidence that I believe he lacks.

Seeing as the BUCS are long gone a Falcon-Cowboys 1st round matchup would be awesome even moreso than a Falcons-Saints matchup because we already KNOW how that'd turn out.wink.png

Well as some saint fans have said.

It is not over YET.

IT is going to take some liuck for us to win the crown but it is doable.

The It will be interesting to see how the saints play the titans.

THe tians Run D has been the tail of 2 d's.

When they are good they are very good...whne they are bad they are very bad.

The weather may not be hte best to see Brees sling it 45 times so the whole who can run vs stop run better will have a major impact.

Should be a good football game.

Should be an exciting race to the finish.

It is not over YET.

The weather may not be hte best to see Brees sling it 45 times so the whole who can run vs stop run better will have a major impact.

that is because we are Saints fans.

We believe in Payton and Brees, but for those of us who have been around for awhile there will always be this tiny nagging doubt that can't believe that things can go this well

It is not over YET.

3 or 4 weeks ago it may have been exciting. Now we aren't worried about the falcons anymore. Our focus is on catching the 9'ers with some luck.

Edited by SaintAngerz

I know Shredman can appreciate this. Booty shorts and all. 3rd division title in 6 years (yes I believe). Woot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdCrZfTkG1c&feature=related

******* FREDDIE!! You GOTTA have balls the size of WRW's head to walk out on stage dressed like that! More power to him, R.I.P. and more power to WRW and his big head.

Edited by THE johnnybuc

That last game between you guys and us, felt like the first game between us last year. We went to OT and lost by a field goal last year, we went to OT and won by a field goal this year.

You guys won the division and we were relegated to a WC spot last year, it LOOKS like we will win the division and you guys will be relegated to a WC spot this year.

The bottom line is making the playoffs because once you are there, ANYTHING can happen. You can't win the prize if you ain't at the dance. Just get there. Even though there are only 4 weeks left in the regular season, there is A LOT OF FOOTBALL left to be played and many possibilites are still on the table.

Here's to the Black & Gold winning the division and the Lombardi again!

That last game between you guys and us, felt like the first game between us last year. We went to OT and lost by a field goal last year, we went to OT and won by a field goal this year.

You guys won the division and we were relegated to a WC spot last year, it LOOKS like we will win the division and you guys will be relegated to a WC spot this year.

The bottom line is making the playoffs because once you are there, ANYTHING can happen. You can't win the prize if you ain't at the dance. Just get there. Even though there are only 4 weeks left in the regular season, there is A LOT OF FOOTBALL left to be played and many possibilites are still on the table.

Here's to the Black & Gold winning the division and the Lombardi again!

Glad to see you on the board (not a dickbag troll) Many people bring up us losing in the playoffs and yeah it's a good point but you gotta get there first and we're getting there. Playoff wins are the next step. Go Falcons!

You've CAN'T be serious! You mean like how the Falcons played AT HOME AFTER A FIRST ROUND BYE last season?

Everyone knows you have to get into the show before you can win the show. I think our fanbase relishes the opportunity to get to the show on a yearly basis. That is something we never had before and WFW likes being part of a relevant team!

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg