No Way I Can Let This Just Slid By Unnoticed

Bad teams, name calling, making up fake info on posters, is all your about. Unlike many posters here on RC has/will be here for the Falcons through thick and thin, always mans-up, and that really bothers the **** out of low-life's such as yourself! Especially when things are going bad for you. People know who you are so you can say whatever you like about WFW, but I'll be here long after your final ban!

Yup.......You are delusional, there's no gettin' around that.bluenod.gif

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i read that this morning

could you see godell jumping in and stopping a trade! WOW

The owners and Stern have reached the pinnacle of greed. I just don't want basketball to become un-fun (if you will) to watch.

How ridiculous is it that Paul played out his contract and now can't choose where he wants to go? He's gotta be one pizzed off MOFO right now...I can't wait to hear Barkley's take on all of this. Barkley is my favorite b-ball player (and now my favorite commentator) EVER.

The owners and Stern have reached the pinnacle of greed. I just don't want basketball to become un-fun (if you will) to watch.

How ridiculous is it that Paul played out his contract and now can't choose where he wants to go? He's gotta be one pizzed off MOFO right now...I can't wait to hear Barkley's take on all of this. Barkley is my favorite b-ball player (and now my favorite commentator) EVER.

Paul still has one year left. After these 66 games then he can chose.

Stioll dont see how you BLOCK a trade.

DIDNT they just agree on a NEW CBA!!!!

If they didnt want things like that to happen, they had a chance to change it

Paul still has one year left. After these 66 games then he can chose.

Stioll dont see how you BLOCK a trade.

DIDNT they just agree on a NEW CBA!!!!

If they didnt want things like that to happen, they had a chance to change it

Most of the time trades happen in the last year so they can still get something for him, so that is what I meant. He is basically a free agent right now. He holds the cards and that is why it's so F'd up.

Most of the time trades happen in the last year so they can still get something for him, so that is what I meant. He is basically a free agent right now. He holds the cards and that is why it's so F'd up.

the hornets have to trade him. they know he is gone and if they hold on till after the season, they get nothing

bad situation the NBA is in right now