• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you 12? Seriously. If you can't have an intelligent conversation, gtfo. BTW, Mr Spelling Teacher, you forgot your apostrophies in "I'm" and "that's" in your post. ohmy.png Don't be a hypocrite.

Youll never see me use those, I get called on that all the time, but at least I dont use made up words and misspell the words I do use.

Shut our team out? Come on dude. Look I hate losing, but I would rather lose to the #1 Defense in the league by 7 than one of the worst defenses in the league by 6. TIME OUT!!!

You will never be a contender with that attitude. Id rather win all my games than lose to anyone.

We were talking about fans, not the team. If you would have been here at the beginning youd know that. Hence the "you wanna jump in the middle of a conversation".

No you were not. I was asking you how does a fan's attitude have any kind of effect on the team being a contender. By the way I posted in this thread before you, and read the thread before I commented on your post, but maybe it's just me, maybe I don't get how the fans effect a team being a contender.

No you were not. I was asking you how does a fan's attitude have any kind of effect on the team being a contender. By the way I posted in this thread before you, and read the thread before I commented on your post, but maybe it's just me, maybe I don't get how the fans effect a team being a contender.

Ok, when I said "you will never be a contender with that attitude", that was me speaking about the Falcons. If they have the attitude that "well they were just better" then youll never win anything significant.

That had nothing to do with football OR talking **** about a rival, which is all you, Servo, WRW and a few other Falcon Bleeders are capable of.

Too bad you couldn't find the humor in that video. You live in a similar type trailer park or just born in one like it?

That had nothing to do with football OR talking **** about a rival, which is all you, Servo, WRW and a few other Falcon Bleeders are capable of.

Too bad you couldn't find the humor in that video. You live in a similar type trailer park or just born in one like it?

So I guess you fail to see your own hypocrisy. Oh well, I know it's a sad little life you lead. Carry on, nothing to see here...

So I guess you fail to see your own hypocrisy. Oh well, I know it's a sad little life you lead. Carry on, nothing to see here...

hypocrisy? Kid, you don't know Jack ****! Which is obviously why you're here. You saw that you'll never learn anything over on TATF so you came over here only to crawl into Wrw's underwear and start munching.laugh.png

Edited by THE johnnybuc