• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He looked like he was really making strides with it last week so it was pretty disappointing.

the Julio one was worse...

Ryan looked like bad mechanics on Roddy deep ball and off back foot

The Julio one was a perfect POCKET ..step into and make the throw ..He over throws him by 3 yards ..

That's cool, just voicing my opinion. I am not putting all the blame on Ryan, but he definitely shouldn't get a pass. But I do agree you win and lose as a team.

I'm not saying he should get a pass either but if I'm a coach breaking the game down, Ryan's miscues don't touch the top 10 list. His minor mistakes were not the reason we lost that game today, not even close.

The Julio one was a perfect POCKET ..step into and make the throw ..He over throws him by 3 yards ..

You over criticize every bad throw Matt Ryan makes. Every single one. You have never given him props you POS. Do you ever wonder why you were banned from the other forum? We joke on you all the time over there. It's funny you ******* prick.

He had a bad 1st quarter, partially due to play calling but he improved after that, the rest of the team on the other hand did not. That flea flicker was a stupid call IMHO, we ran it after we had already went deep twice the series before and we hadn't established the run yet, something we wouldn't do all game. Flea flickers work best when you can get those safeties to take that false step forward after the snap to play the run.Not to mention that it was horribly executed.

You over criticize every bad throw Matt Ryan makes. Every single one. You have never given him props you POS. Do you ever wonder why you were banned from the other forum? We joke on you all the time over there. It's funny you ******* prick.

GTFOOOO CLOWN ...go to other forum and hang with homers

He had a bad 1st quarter, partially due to play calling but he improved after that, the rest of the team on the other hand did not. That flea flicker was a stupid call IMHO, we ran it after we had already went deep twice the series before and we hadn't established the run yet, something we wouldn't do all game. Flea flickers work best when you can get those safeties to take that false step forward after the snap to play the run.Not to mention that it was horribly executed.

The only reason why that flea flicker looked bad was because Ryan threw a duck in the middle of the field when it should have been thrown on a line to his outside shoulder. The safety was beat but he was able to recover and make the play on the ball.

The other pick wasn't Ryan's fault though that was just bad communication.

You just said JJ sucked in a previous post my dude.

He settled down at the end of the game but if he was on point the entire game instead of waiting till 2 minutes left we might not have been in that situation to begin with throwing a hail mary to JJ.

Like I said we dropped a lot of balls today but don't act like that was the only issue today.

You don't think he did? He wasn't all that focused today. Sayin he sucked is blastin him. You of all people should know....it's not that serious, but I was concerned with JJ today.

The only reason why that flea flicker looked bad was because Ryan threw a duck in the middle of the field when it should have been thrown on a line to his outside shoulder. The safety was beat but he was able to recover and make the play on the ball.

LOLOL....the ball from Turner, on the flea flicker, was terrible...LOLOL!!!

So Turner made a good pitch? ******** you're stupid.

You don't think he did? He wasn't all that focused today. Sayin he sucked is blastin him. You of all people should know....it's not that serious, but I was concerned with JJ today.

Yea he was off today but that wasn't the point. What I'm saying is that you can't absolve Ryan from any blame in this game like you were insinuating that's all. There's plenty to go around.

The only reason why that flea flicker looked bad was because Ryan threw a duck in the middle of the field when it should have been thrown on a line to his outside shoulder.

Are you serious, did you watch the whole play or just the part after Matt Ryan got the ball, a ball he almost lost because of a horrible toss by turner. The flea flicker is supposed to be a bam bam play, giving the safety little time to recover but in addition to holding the ball about a second and a half too long turner botched the toss and and made matty take another second or two longer than was need to recover.

I don't have a problem with swift. I don't agree with everything he posts but that's kinda the point of a forum.

So young, so naive. You haven't seen Swift in vintage form yet. There's a reason he was banned from the other forum, and has been banned from this forum numerous times. Go ahead ask him how many names he has had to make...

So young, so naive. You haven't seen Swift in vintage form yet. There's a reason he was banned from the other forum, and has been banned from this forum numerous times. Go ahead ask him how many names he has had to make...

how many times were you banned here clown ?

Yea he was off today but that wasn't the point. What I'm saying is that you can't absolve Ryan from any blame in this game like you were insinuating that's all. There's plenty to go around.

I call it like a see it....I can't make this lost be on Ryan....had they made those "routine" catches the outcome would've been much different. Wasn't it like 4 very catchable balls that were dropped by various different players at crucial junctures down the stretch?

Not sure how long you have been here but anyone who likes Swift is either friends with him in real life or another account created by him personally. He's the troll of trolls.

Not totally true. I don't mind swift, he is just a very passionate fan that calls things like sees them. I don't agree with some of his posts, but he tries to keep it real. I am not friends with him in real life or don't consider myself a troll. Although some other people might. biggrin.png