How 'bout Them Cowboys............

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same as the mental ward that claims you at the Cuckoo's Nest?...ROTFLMAO

Sorry Deludo, I have proof of who I am and what I'm all about. I've met many people from the Falcons board over the years, Partied with 'em, tailgated with 'em, watched football with 'em, had 'em use a couple of my tickets @ BUCS-Falcons games in Tampa. ****, I've even had 'em stay at our house when they're down for a game. YOU on the other hand are nothing but rank ********.

There are REAL fans then there's people like you..........I suppose pseudo-fan is a fairly good description of you but it still leaves out just how pathetic you REALLY are.

My condolences to your family during this holiday season.

Edited by THE johnnybuc

Sorry Deludo, I have proof of who I am and what I'm all about. I've met many people from the Falcons board over the years, Partied with 'em, tailgated with 'em, watched football with 'em, had 'em use a couple of my tickets @ BUCS-Falcons games in Tampa. ****, I've even had 'em stay at our house when they're down for a game. YOU on the other hand are nothing but rank ********.

There are REAL fans then there's people like you..........I suppose pseudo-fan is a fairly good description of you but it still leaves out just how pathetic you REALLY are.

My condolences to your family during this holiday season.

CT_Why%2Byou%2Bmad.jpg

Just jb trying to explain his self worth here on a Falcons rival board and he calls WFW pathetic? He has an intense hatred for WFW and maybe its his buccies lack of prowess that steered him in this direction.

4-8 has a lot to do with it as well! Go ahead jb keep expalining to us how great you are you whining loser!

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

WFW has a problem talking about WFW while explaining that WFW is WFW doing what WFW does.

Just jb trying to explain his self worth here on a Falcons rival board and he calls WFW pathetic? He has an intense hatred for WFW and maybe its his buccies lack of prowess that steered him in this direction.

4-8 has a lot to do with it as well! Go ahead jb keep expalining to us how great you are you whining loser!

Self Worth? Hardly, just pointing out the difference between REAL fans and a turd like you.laugh.png