Congrats To The Cards!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have also been the model of inconsistency. Now to get where you need to get, you must remain consistent for some time like the falcons have been over the last 3 1/2 seasons being tied for the most wins in the NFC!

97125_Falcons_Texans_Football.jpg

Also tied with someone for least wins in the play offs over that span with zero. At least Dallas has one.

you see why JB hates him!

when was the last time the redskins were relevant anyway

I just can't stand PHONIES! Especially phonies that try and talk trash when they have no loyalty whatsoever.

Redskins or Falcons? Which is it? What blood type's pumpin' through your veins? If you can't decide, you have no business posting with REAL fans!

Edited by THE johnnybuc

So when you like a team, then they start doing poorly (post snyder) you just put a bag over your head? WFW is not like that. I root for my teams forever!

Falcons

Skins

Rangers

Capitals

Wizards

You're so full of ****! Even when the Falcons are sucking *** flavored bong water you try and make them out to be super bowl contenders. It's pretty obvious you don't care one way or the other. You claim it's because you have better things to do. Well, we KNOW that's B.S. from your 100's of thousands of posts here over the years. You just show up here because you found somewhere to hang since your family wants nothing to do with you. Do you even REALLY have a family? I'm not too sure not EVERYTHING you've ever posted about yourself isn't total ********. Too bad because there's some relatively cool people here.

My mistake was thinking you were one of 'em. As I've said before, Shame on Me!

prenatal_crack_addiction.jpg

You're so full of ****! Even when the Falcons are sucking *** flavored bong water you try and make them out to be super bowl contenders. It's pretty obvious you don't care one way or the other. You claim it's because you have better things to do. Well, we KNOW that's B.S. from your 100's of thousands of posts here over the years. You just show up here because you found somewhere to hang since your family wants nothing to do with you. Do you even REALLY have a family? I'm not too sure not EVERYTHING you've ever posted about yourself isn't total ********. Too bad because there's some relatively cool people here.

prenatal_crack_addiction.jpg

You might seriously be the biggest ******* ever.

You might seriously be the biggest ******* ever.

jb seems to have an obsession with WFW. Especially for someone who says he thought WFW was cool. Read every jb post after a WFW post, and it puts jb in the WFW attack mode? He acts like a spurned lover...weird man!

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

While you & your boyfriend may just be two of the biggest PHONIES.....EVER!

I think he is calling what he sees jb. This not the first time you've been called a similar name on here. You seem to to get sour when the buccies go south. Alright I understand that to a degree but what set you over the edge this season is when Mr CD was not the guy you thought he was. Tell my I'm lying now? I mean that does hurt the buccies going forward if this is indeed the case. I kinda of feel for ya jb, no one wants to go backwards. What is your honest opinion about what the buccies should do going forward?

I think he is calling what he sees jb. This not the first time you've been called a similar name on here. You seem to to get sour when the buccies go south. Alright I understand that to a degree but what set you over the edge this season is when Mr CD was not the guy you thought he was. Tell my I'm lying now? I mean that does hurt the buccies going forward if this is indeed the case. I kinda of feel for ya jb, no one wants to go backwards. What is your honest opinion about what the buccies should do going forward?

What HE sees? The kid is almost as delusional as you!rolleyes.gif

I gotta leave here in a minute but I'll give you a answer to your question about Free & the BUCS when I get back later today.

What HE sees? The kid is almost as delusional as you!

I gotta leave here in a minute but I'll give you a answer to your question about Free & the BUCS when I get back later today.

I am also heading down to North Carolina to deal with some property I have down there. I will be back later this evening, but I look forward to the answer.

You seem to to get sour when the buccies go south. Alright I understand that to a degree but what set you over the edge this season is when Mr CD was not the guy you thought he was. Tell my I'm lying now? I mean that does hurt the buccies going forward if this is indeed the case. I kinda of feel for ya jb, no one wants to go backwards. What is your honest opinion about what the buccies should do going forward?

I'm passionate about my team, I can see how that would be completely foreign to someone such as yourself who jumps from team to team as a matter of convenience. But yes, I'm very, very pissed off at the way we've underperformed. I've learned simply from helping Mrs. jb raise 5 kids playing the blame game is 99 times outta 100 the absolutely wrong way to go.

But we're talking MY football team. Yeah I said it...MY TEAM! If you don't look at your team as if it's YOURS you're not even worthy of watching 'em in my book. Lucky for the NFL not everyone feels that way! LOL!! That being said I see people blaming the Glazers, Mark Dominick, the schedule, the Lockout, the fans, the OC Greg Olsen, Josh Freeman, ALL the players when it comes down to one man. The same man that kept telling anyone dumb enough to listen to him how GREAT we were. "We're the best team in the NFC!" "WE'RE YOUNGRY!" The man is a complete IDIOT! The team as a whole has NO discipline! He let's Winslow, Blount and a few others make dumbass penalty after dumbass penalty then when his youngest and brightest defensive lineman gets flagged for a personal foul in the 3rd quarter of a game we're already down by 19 points in, he kicks the the kid outta the game, sends him to the lockerroom and tells him to go home! Raheem Morris has NO business leading a professional football team. There are people on this board that could do a better job than this numbnut! Part of the reason I'm more pissed off than normal is I believed this imbecile! Yes, I drank the Kool-aid he was serving. I let it cloud my better judgement in hindsight you can look back at every win from last season (except the Seattle game) and ALL FOUR from this season and see that we were damned lucky to walk away with W's. Oh sure we have moments when we really pull it together and look like a team but they're few & far between. I mean it's so bad some weeks you'd think they didn't even practice for an hour the week before the game. Gameplan? WTF is a gameplan?

You like to blame this on Freeman of course but that just shows what you're all about. Has he played well this season? **** NO! In fact if he has another season even close to this next year he'll more than likely NEVER live up to the promise he showed in 2010. The feeling by most is he's in a terrible situation with a terrible coaching staff that have no idea how to turn him around. He gets in the right situation with coaches that have an idea of what to do he'll flourish.

We lose today and I wouldn't be surprised if the Glazers don't go ahead and can Youngry tomorrow but there's belief around here that if he wins 3 outta the next 4 he'll keep his job......yeah and I bought the winning powerball ticket early this morning!

I know all this makes that tiny gherkin of yours as hard as balsa. But while there may not be a LOT of us there are a few BUC fans as passionate as I. But then again you wouldn't know ANTHING about that so couldn't possibly relate.

BTW were you able to but Pacific Ave. to go along with North Carolina Ave.? Who knows? You just may one day empress us all by buying Park Place & BoardWalk!post-2-1080915922.gif