Ray Edwards went out with an injury. That's when Foster and Tate took over on that 18 play drive to be up 17-10. People have been harsh on Edwards including me, but when he's in there, our Run D is stout, but when he's not, we get shred. It's still ok, our division title is gone, we still got the wildcards.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ray Edwards went out with an injury. That's when Foster and Tate took over on that 18 play drive to be up 17-10. People have been harsh on Edwards including me, but when he's in there, our Run D is stout, but when he's not, we get shred. It's still ok, our division title is gone, we still got the wildcards.

The 2 long overthrown passes and the 2 interceptions in the 1st qtr in my opinion set the tempo for the game. It was a fools show. Foulcons need some poka dots on there uniforms like the clowns do in the circus.

Way to go Braves and way to go foulcons

The 2 long overthrown passes and the 2 interceptions in the 1st qtr in my opinion set the tempo for the game. It was a fools show. Foulcons need some poka dots on there uniforms like the clowns do in the circus.

Not to mention Defensive Holding on a game changing Defensive TD by Peterson

I completely agree....& continous dropped balls by Julio & Roddy didn't do us any good.

We lost Andre Johnson, Jason Allen and Hartman (our punter). Not to mention, Mario Williams is on IR.So we're even.

HOU won a game they should have lost. While their defense is great, it is not as great as I was thinking.

Ryan 46 attempts and Turner 14 carries is why we lost. Play Falcons football and we win; I don't care how good they say the HOU defense is.

HOU won a game they should have lost. While their defense is great, it is not as great as I was thinking.

Ryan 46 attempts and Turner 14 carries is why we lost. Play Falcons football and we win; I don't care how good they say the HOU defense is.

A team who averages 23.5 and they score 10.They looked pretty good to me.

Edited by 3rdcoast

I agree! You have to understand that Falcunt fans will always look for the excuse. They can't handle that they stink. Good win today Houston- Bravo, I applaud, Bravo

An excuse would be like blaming the refs or blaming crowd noise

Instead, you will find plenty of fans putting the blame on our own team and players for a very poor performance

And, if you only beat us by 7 point when we played this bad, you probably should question your own performance

...and Dunta's holding penalty that negated a pick six. That's what kept the drive going...

That was good defense we played. You can argue and make excuses all you want about the Falcons shooting themselves in the foot but the bottom line is that the Texans defense won that game. Give credit where it's due, tip your cap to them and move on.

Actually, I was not too impressed with their defense - it was not bad, but it was nothing overwhelming like Chicago's was in week 1