Looks like our best chance to the post season is by the Wildcard now (unless a Saints total collapse).

I hate having to root for other teams, but this is the position we are now in.

The easiest way is still to win ALL the rest of our games and a Lions loss.

But to play it safe...

This weeks remaining games:

Go Packers over the Giants

Go Cardinals over the Cowboys

This hurts so just Saints over Lions

Thank you Chiefs for knocking off the Bears

Cowboys or Giants, Lions and Bears are the teams we need to stay ahead of

we will make the playoffs as long as we beat carolina and jax. we could lose to the saints and beat the bucs week 17 and go 10-6, bears losing forte is tough, lions are collapsing and still have to play GB again. cowboys and giants still play eachother twice. 10-6 will make a wildcard.

NO!

GO LIONS!!!!! I'm pretty sure IF we win out, we would still win the division. Three games we should win and, of course, the tough battle in New Orleans.

A Lions wins would negate our common foe loss to Chicago. It would also give them the same number of division losses. AND, it would give them one more conference loss than us.

And, given the Giants schedule, the Bears injuries, and Detroit basically not being that good, I like our chances as a wildcard at 10-6.

We're going to get the #5 seed and win one playoff game. I have nothing besides blind optimism.

Pathers just killed the bucs today....their confidence level is really high. I dont like our chances with the way we played today.

Barring Jags game NO games are going to be easy.

Edited by mattyicefalcon

NO!

GO LIONS!!!!! I'm pretty sure IF we win out, we would still win the division. Three games we should win and, of course, the tough battle in New Orleans.

A Lions wins would negate our common foe loss to Chicago. It would also give them the same number of division losses. AND, it would give them one more conference loss than us.

And, given the Giants schedule, the Bears injuries, and Detroit basically not being that good, I like our chances as a wildcard at 10-6.

Don't forgett about the loss earlier today, Saints won over Texans.....

This team would only embarrass the city again if it made the playoffs.

Need to make preparations for next season, and get a Roddy White trade for Indianapolis Colts' First Round Draft Choice going.

Check if we can get some High School Coaches in here to replace the FAIL Coordinators currently robbing AB Blind.

Would it? I don't think we want the Cowboys to fall into the wildcard race ... their conference wins are higher than ours. Better if the 'Boys take their division since the Giants are already behind us, no?

The Cowboys losing would not hurt us, but could only help us. What if the Giants sweep the Cowboys or even split and take the division. We will then need the Cowboys to have more losses than us. So this game would help us with that.

The only way to root for the Cowboys in this one is if the Cardinals were a threat to us.