4 Draft Picks For Julio ....lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL you guys are so effing high if you think there is any chance that TD is going to lose his job.

Truthfully- that's the sad thing about this organization. TD is paid to put quality personnel on the field. He has faild- terribly. Name 5 players that he drafted that starts?

D.Robinson- Bust

Baker- Bust

Mike Peterson- Bust (never a game changer)

William Moore- Injury Prone

Peria- Bust (Injury Prone)

DeCoud (Bust)

Franks (Bust)

Owens (ineffective)

Ray Edwards (Ineffective for what he was brought in to do)

J.Rogers (Good Player but can't help us. We need a bigger/faster back)Turner is slowing down.

Julio Jones (4 Picks for a kid that was known in college for not having good hands)

Bill (Patriots) told TD not to make the move but his aggrogance got the best of him.

This type of move got Ditka fired and should get TD fired.

LOL you guys are so effing high if you think there is any chance that TD is going to lose his job.

For real.. he aint goin anywhere.. even though we dont have a first next year, we will have a ton of cash to sign any Free Agent with first round money. We have a bunch of decisions and players to re-sign too. HD, Snelling, Abe, etc

Truthfully- that's the sad thing about this organization. TD is paid to put quality personnel on the field. He has faild- terribly. Name 5 players that he drafted that starts?

D.Robinson- Bust

Baker- Bust

Mike Peterson- Bust (never a game changer)

William Moore- Injury Prone

Peria- Bust (Injury Prone)

DeCoud (Bust)

Franks (Bust)

Owens (ineffective)

Ray Edwards (Ineffective for what he was brought in to do)

J.Rogers (Good Player but can't help us. We need a bigger/faster back)Turner is slowing down.

Julio Jones (4 Picks for a kid that was known in college for not having good hands)

Bill (Patriots) told TD not to make the move but his aggrogance got the best of him.

This type of move got Ditka fired and should get TD fired.

Corey Peters- Hit

Michael Turner- Hit

Matt Ryan- Hit

HD - hit

Vance Walker - 7th round steal --HIT

Lofton - Hit

Spoon - Hit

Bosher- started slow but - HIT

Matt Bryant - hit

How?

We would have let go of a big wr that can block that meshed with MR from jump? Don't think so.

We let go of Jenkins because he wasn't what we were looking for in a No.2 WR. He was a good player for us. We weren't going to pay a slot receiver the money he was getting.

Not only that, but Jenkins would have been AT BEST the fifth option in this offense behind White, Jones, Turner, and Gonzo. There's no way he's getting No.2 money for being a fifth option in this offense.

Plus, why would Jenkins want to stay here when he knows that he could be a No.2 receiver on another team? He knows he would get way more playing time and targets if he had left this team.

Corey Peters- Hit

Michael Turner- Hit

Matt Ryan- Hit

HD - hit

Vance Walker - 7th round steal --HIT

Lofton - Hit

Spoon - Hit

Bosher- started slow but - HIT

Matt Bryant - hit

Bosher still blows...

Harry Douglas is a role player..you want lil more out of a 3rd round pick

Lets not forget TD has 2 first ROUND BUST ON HIS RESUME WITH BAKER & JERRY

Why the f*ck didn't we just wait for Free Agency and get Sidney Rice? If it wasn't for the lockout Julio would be in Cleveland disappointing their fans, while we would have traded those picks for someone worth it who wanted out. Larry Fitz and Calvin Johnson both wanted out and for the price we paid we could have one of them. But no, let's trade away 5 picks for an unproven player who has stones for hands and can't stay on the field. This move is worse than the Peria Jerry move because we only wasted 1 pick on Jerry. We wasted 5 on Julio.

We let go of Jenkins because he wasn't what we were looking for in a No.2 WR. He was a good player for us. We weren't going to pay a slot receiver the money he was getting.

Not only that, but Jenkins would have been AT BEST the fifth option in this offense behind White, Jones, Turner, and Gonzo. There's no way he's getting No.2 money for being a fifth option in this offense.

Plus, why would Jenkins want to stay here when he knows that he could be a No.2 receiver on another team? He knows he would get way more playing time and targets if he had left this team.

Maybe a difference in view point, but Jenks got let go because we signed JJ. If you don't take JJ then Jenks stays imho.

Regardless, my point was that Jenks and clutch should not be in the same sentence. biggrin.png I didn't like the JJ pick initially , but how do you keep Jenks, if

he was clutch, and make a big move in the draft for a wr? No JJ and Jenks is still on the team.

Maybe a difference in view point, but Jenks got let go because we signed JJ. If you don't take JJ then Jenks stays imho.

Regardless, my point was that Jenks and clutch should not be in the same sentence. biggrin.png I didn't like the JJ pick initially , but how do you keep Jenks, if

he was clutch, and make a big move in the draft for a wr? No JJ and Jenks is still on the team.

cause Jenkins was limited he didnt have Julio speed or athletic ability which was suppose to draw attention away from our other weapons but sad state of affairs when KID cant catch a ball

cause Jenkins was limited he didnt have Julio speed or athletic ability which was suppose to draw attention away from our other weapons but sad state of affairs when KID cant catch a ball

Man- I read your posts every week, and you are always on point!

Swift- I feel really feel bad for Blank. He wants to win but keeps making the wrong decisions in the FO. It doesn't matter how many picks or money we have for FA, if you don't have someone who can select quality personnel then your organization is doomed. Year after year...junk in junk out.

Theres a difference between being clutch and being a good No.2 WR. Jenkins made plays, but not as many as we needed him to make. Hence we drafted Jones.

So how was then Jenks ever clutch? Jenks wasn't limited he just never reached the potential he had.

I'm was not in love with the JJ pick and he should have made that catch. Please don't tell me the Jenks is 100% guaranteed to make that catch, you know

that's not true. You undermine your complaint by saying so.

JJ is to the Falcons what Randy Moss was to the Pats last year. You don't need him regular season, but in the p/o can make a difference. Unitl Falcons

get eliminated the jury is still out. Not happy but keeping patience.

Theres a difference between being clutch and being a good No.2 WR. Jenkins made plays, but not as many as we needed him to make. Hence we drafted Jones.

That's my point. If you didn't like the pick, say so.

Falcons averaged 25.9 pts per game last season and I wanted a defensive player in the draft. That did not happen and we took JJ because the F/O

believed we needed an upgrade...hence Jenks is alright but far from clutch. Jenks essentially lost his job to JJ, he was never a viable option(slot) with a

healthy Douglas returning.

I'm not sure the JJ pick was wise but Jenks play exposed him to being let go, whether or not any of us thought that Jenks was the real problem.

when we win.. everyone is awesome... when we lose we suck and have the worst GM in football...When we win.. We dont hear from the doom and gloom ppl (not talking about swift even tho i disagree with this post because he has said numerous times he thinks Julio will be a star in this league.. Cant love it one day but hate it the day he is off) when we win but as soon as we lose... They will be front and center on how this team sucks all week ...lol.. Yall are killing me with these mood swings

You know in the beginning of the year, I heard Jerry Rice say that he thinks AJ Green was better than Julio. I was thinking to myself what was Jerry talking about, but watching this season transpire, I see what Jerry saw before the season even started. Julio is a physical beast, but AJ is the more natural gifted receiver.

We were saying that way before the draft, especially when the rumors came out that TD was trying to move up to get AJ, but we were called Georgia homers,

Falcons averaged 25.9 pts per game last season and I wanted a defensive player in the draft. That did not happen and we took JJ because the F/O

believed we needed an upgrade...hence Jenks is alright but far from clutch. Jenks essentially lost his job to JJ, he was never a viable option(slot) with a

I'm not sure the JJ pick was wise but Jenks play exposed him to being let go, whether or not any of us thought that Jenks was the real problem.

Scroll back a few pages and you'll see that's exactly what I said...

If we had the play we had last year this year.. It would be a mute point.. We would must likely have won a couple of games that we have lost this year (with julio still on this team) ... We didnt have costly penalties last year... Roddy didnt drop important balls last year

I get your point... I do... I just dont think its as easy to say "but last year" because as a team we are not playing like that consistent ball club as a whole like we did last year... I get what you are saying about getting a defensive player tho...