Right now it's hard to argue with you. Ryan does seem to struggle against good defenses...especially on the road. I would say that the second pick was a miscommunication between Ryan and Julio and because Julio is a rookie (and doesn't practice), it's likely that he ran the wrong route...

Hopefully, Matt steps up in the second half.

F*ck you troll. You want the Falcons to lose and you know it. Come here to crow when we're losing like the pathetic little sh*t you are.

Ban me idgaf, the fact that you aren't banned is an abomination in itself. As far as I'm concerned you called us b*tches, I'll call you a little sh*t.

Frustration peaked

I know you're venting...but daym bro...let it go. This is a sad game for all of us right now :/

I know you're venting...but daym bro...let it go. This is a sad game for all of us right now :/

I agree that Ryan looks awful, but when this stupid troll comes here crowing and gleeful and "LMFAO"ing, it makes me want to vomit. Anyone pretending to be a Falcon fan under this guise is bad, but anyone who is a LEGITIMATE Falcon fan who says this is an embarassment.

Yeah. Forget that we're playing the #1 defense in their home stadium implementing a no huddle offense. Just saying.

I sound like a troll...

But that's no excuse and you know it. Great QBs (Brady, Rodgers, etc) will handle that challenge and make adjustments. I hate to say it but Brees put up lots of points on the Texans.

EDIT: It's debatable if the lack of adjustments are MM or Ryan's faults. But 8/19 for 94 yards, and 2 picks is just bad play...no debating.

Edited by I Even Bleed Red

I sound like a troll...

But that's no excuse and you know it. Great QBs (Brady, Rodgers, etc) will handle that challenge and make adjustments. I hate to say it but Brees put up lots of points on the Texans.

Ryan is not playing well. The whole offense is not playin well. But give the texans some credit, they're playing very well on defense.